Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Official note from rcmp

Hey True North,

I ordered something that's prohibited now. My credit card has been charged. Will I get refund for the money I paid?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by infidel29 View Post
    Yeah, me too. By the time fzckface and the drunk stooges are finished we'll be using nothing but double barreled shotguns and buying them from the ONE state sponsored dealer like Mexico does...
    Ah yes, Mexico. Where gun control has worked wonders...

Youza.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MlCE View Post
    Might as well ask, but are LAR-15 mags included in this boogaloo?
    LAR-15 and XCR-M pistols are no longer "handguns commonly available in Canada." Do the math. Or wait for the RCMP memo next week.
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rek1 View Post
    Guys read what's on the list, if it's not on the list I don't see why asking if it's banned. Go for a boat ride
    That’s illegal

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman762 View Post
    LAR-15 and XCR-M pistols are no longer "handguns commonly available in Canada."
    This is what had me wondering, although AK's have been prohib for decades but the mags are still readily available for legal purchase.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty1zer View Post
    This is what had me wondering, although AK's have been prohib for decades but the mags are still readily available for legal purchase.
    5-round mags will be fine. But 10 round mags are only for the above-mentioned "handguns commonly available in Canada."
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty1zer View Post
    This is8 what had me wondering, although AK's have been prohib for decades but the mags are still readily available for legal purchase.
    We still have valmets. Thay cant take them away.. we only have them because they handed them out to native peoples way out in the harsh areas.

Now..

I dont see modern sporters or the like. Alberta tactical had only its ar15 listed. So.. the money pit rifles seem to be safe

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman762 View Post
    LAR-15 and XCR-M pistols are no longer "handguns commonly available in Canada." Do the math. Or wait for the RCMP memo next week.
    It will be an interesting test. If they are here (that is to say in possession in Canada) they are still "commonly available" even if prohibited. Mags for long-time prohibs like the FAL and PPK are still legal to buy/sell.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Tavor and ACR are both OK still even though they are designed for millitaru use. Our government is nothing short of retarded.
    MAN... people are dumb. I'm pretty sure if this site didn't exist the LIBS wouldn't have half a clue what was out there. It's an excellent resource for commies to figure out what's cool and scary. ST#U
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

Quote Originally Posted by parkervh View Post
    MAN... people are dumb. I'm pretty sure if this site didn't exist the LIBS wouldn't have half a clue what was out there. It's an excellent resource for commies to figure out what's cool and scary. ST#U
    Pretty sure they just googled "black rifle canada"