Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: all good

all good

all is good now
    Last edited by mwmwmwmwmmdw; 05-11-2020 at 05:25 AM.

They're probably busy seeing as how the #### has hit the fan for every retailer in the country. I'm sure if you've bought something that is now prohib, you can assume the order is canceled and you will be refunded.

CGN frequent flyer
    I suspect they're a little busy. Maybe give them a week or so to sort out the mess they're now dealing with.

VERY busy!
    (lin-e-man)
    ONE WHO DOES PRECISION GUESS WORK BASED ON UNRELIABLE DATA PROVIDED BY THOSE OF QUESTIONABLE KNOWLEDGE

you must be a very important person to demand a response on one of the most chaotic days in the firearms industry. I am sure they will get back to you when they can breath again!

I have been waiting since March 10th when they took my money for an order. Haven't heard a single thing from Tenda since; they don't answer texts, nor calls (those rare times when the line isn't 'busy'). Time to catch their breath? I think they have had time.
    My wallet does not like this hobby!

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar

Cool

@ mwmwdw et al; just to clarify, Tenda's phone is *not* disconnected completely". I just called and recieved an automated gretting from Tenda (they were closed at the time of the call).

@Nordicman - regardless of what your issue is or how long you've permitted it to fester, surely you understand the points being made above that the Liberal gov't has basically dropped an atomic bomb on the entire Canadian firearms industry, including many, many other Tenda customers who are all now seeking Tenda'a attention, at the same time that Tenda, like every other firearm shop, is trying to sort what all this means for both their present and future (if they even have a future, that is). The point being, you've been patient enough since March 10, when you gave them your money, you will now most certainly need to be patient for a while longer yet. The last 7 weeks aside, *all of us* are trying to "catch out breath" today, as this bomb was just dropped today.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    From a different thread:
    You can't be serious. You're comparing a people and culture who live lives of comparatively extreme hardship and are willing to die for what they believe, against a group who complain when their latest order from Tenda isn't to their door within 48hrs.
    I had to wait 3 weeks for my order this month.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

CGN frequent flyer
    ^ Sometimes I call it correctly.

They’re catching up on their orders, only took mine 8 days ,from order to back door

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast