Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Order in Council - Updates and Information

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just read safetyfactorman 9 posts . 5 are the exact same thing over again and the other four are questionable at best. Lets stay on topic

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RK99 View Post
    Radical positions and talking nonsense only hurts the cause and will not get average non gun owning Canadians to think that they are safe with people like that owning guns.
    Nothing changed in our position since 90s.

All firearms are the same, they all propel an object, which, when it hits something, damages it.

Been like that since first monkey threw a stone at the tiger.

As liberals think that ability to propel objects that destroy things have to be taken from the citizenry, they have been moving the red line to the point where we are now. And it is not over yet.

I think, correct me if I’m wrong but all money transactions over $5000 are subject to scrutiny due to money laundering and terrorism these days. A banking transaction of that scale should be pretty easy to trace. The Maclean’s article quoted the p handbook as say they could use disinformation to any and everyone except legal proceedings. I wonder if the people can put enough pressure on any of this to get any truth! Their psychological profile never really satisfied me as hey, that’s exactly why he did this! I can’t imagine having just under a 1/2 million dollars in a duffel bag and thinking I’ll just fill up my vehicle at a gas station swarming with police. If you were still trying to get away with something why would you not just disappear?

CGN Regular
    Hmm. I read the title of the thread. OIC Updates and Information. Another thread out of control. Either stick to the topic or the moderator should lock it until there is an update. Or delete it altogether because it’s a waste of time right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Nothing changed in our position since 90s.

All firearms are the same, they all propel an object, which, when it hits something, damages it.

Been like that since first monkey threw a stone at the tiger.

As liberals think that ability to propel objects that destroy things have to be taken from the citizenry, they have been moving the red line to the point where we are now. And it is not over yet.
    I don't disagree with that but it's a psychological game. Trudeau pushed this through because he thinks he can convince average voters he has done something to make them safe. The fact that it's a lie is irrelevant to people's feelings. People will believe what feels true to them regardless of evidence and data. Anything people do to feed into those emotional positions (and fear of guns and people with them) will only strengthen them. That's why it's important to remain reasonable and rational through all of this.
    Last edited by RK99; 06-23-2020 at 11:10 AM. Reason: typo

I don't disagree with that but it's a psychological game. Trudeau pushed this through because he thinks he can convince average voters he has done something to make them safe. The fact that it's a lie is irrelevant to people's feelings. People will believe what feels true to them regardless of evidence and data. Anything people do to feed into those emotional positions (and fear of guns and people with them) will only strengthen them. That's why it's important to remain reasonable and rational through all of this.
    agreed with RK99. I believe its also important, as a key part of our message, to point out that the Govt has NOT kept the public safe with past legislation and resourcing, and that the current moves are virtue signaling that do not add to public safety and would not have prevented (pick your favourite atrocity) ..
    Funding the "Bank of Dad" for over 30 years.

RK99 you said it perfectly. We must not digress and must remain focused on positively supporting the multiple campaigns and Lobby groups. Educate whenever possible and get more people out to the range who have never been before. Also focusing on the next election and how to get rid of the Liberals. They are systematically destroying the Canada we all love and it must stop.
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910