Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does this leave us?

Quote Originally Posted by pzkmpfw14 View Post
    I'm curious as well. I ordered a Modern Sporter barebones recently and I hope that I can still take delivery.
    From RDSC? I bought one as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

How do we explain the XCR then? it was it's own unique platform aswell, unrelated to the AR families.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    How do we explain the XCR then? it was it's own unique platform aswell, unrelated to the AR families.
    Because Liberals.

It could have been as simple as it came on their radar and looked scary - verboten!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Because Liberals.

It could have been as simple as it came on their radar and looked scary - verboten!
    Exactly this, I hope ATRS nuke their online presence like MDI did. Include all the picture and build Q&A forums.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    They specifically named the xcr... not much to explain. The m14 and mini14 are also unrelated to the ar familes. The missile launchers they named are unrelated to the ar family too.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Our commie leader just announced that he is now proceeding with further gun bans by giving the municipalities the authority to ban all handguns. If municipalities do ban I bet they will be to broke to offer a buy back program.

The drama queen and all his but kissers in Ottawa have to go now. He has done more damage to this country than his father figure

Quote Originally Posted by soldier506 View Post
    Our commie leader just announced that he is now proceeding with further gun bans by giving the municipalities the authority to ban all handguns. If municipalities do ban I bet they will be to broke to offer a buy back program.

The drama queen and all his but kissers in Ottawa have to go now. He has done more damage to this country than his father figure
    What did Castro ever do to Canada?!

(I know you said father "figure"........)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    So happy they didn’t ban my SA2 surface to air missile....not on the list.....yeah!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Castro begot Justin and Michael ....that’s what he did to Canada...old SMaggy spent a lot of time in sunny Cuba while Pierre fiddled in Ottawa... do the research

There will be a junction. This will be held up in Supreme Court for YEARS. Compliance will be for those who don’t think for themselves.

They tried this before folks. It won’t work. Justin is trying to obtain votes. This is a political position. Covid19 pandemic then you disarm the 2.2 million people who have firearms lawfully? Nice try. This is a mental health and law enforcement issue to weed out those who can’t handle the responsibility of a firearm; it won’t work. They can try however. Too many people will resist.