Thread: How do I get a response from you?

How do I get a response from you?

I have sent 3 emails, used your website to fill out a form and tried calling with no answer. How do I get a hold of someone in this business regarding an order I placed weeks ago? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by rune613 View Post
    I have sent 3 emails, used your website to fill out a form and tried calling with no answer. How do I get a hold of someone in this business regarding an order I placed weeks ago? Thanks in advance.
    In the same situation...
    Ordered an ar and mags on april 6th.. yet hasn't been approved. So called CFO this morning said they won't accept the transfer and contact the dealer...

Please PM us with your order number and we will get back to you. Please understand the export is here and sales are crazy so we kindly ask for your patience.

For clarification we have received two transfers thus far so things are slowly moving forward. As information become available we will share it with everyone.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com