Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: It is a very sad day in the firearms community.

Using this on my social media if its ok

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    IRG, just keep doing what you guys do best by bringing in products at competitive prices for all of us Canadians to enjoy
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Well said IRG, we all should stand together! On may 1st I spoke to a hunter and told him about this military style rife ban, he told me I don't know if we need them, I was surprised to hear that from a firearm owner so I told him : Today our government cover their dirty asses with our property because they failed to fight a real criminals and sickos dressed as police officers,they blamed us the most law abiding citizens of this country and tomorrow they will use anything to do the same to take away bolt action rifles and prohibite hunting all together we have enough meat in the store why do you need to kill an animal's. So if we will not stand together to face this act of aggression against our sport and right to hunt the only people to blame will be us!
    CPC,CCFR,CSSA My freedom is not for sale

I am buying something right now to support you guys and keep your voices heard more. (As other businesses as well)
    Member: CCFR, NRA, CSSA, NFA
    Yes, I am a Leatherworker ---- FIVE Leather ----

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    This cowardly act was made official at 2pm MST on Friday afternoon during a pandemic while the Government and the judicial system was officially closed.
    Yup...

- they shut down Parliament for COVID-19 and made gatherings illegal...

- they waited until after Tax Day to ensure that was passed and no one could not pay MP's wages by withholding their tax money...

- they did it during a pandemic so there would be no one out of country on competitions with them...

- they did it by Order in Council so they wouldn't need Parliament approval...

- they did it right after a mass killing to ensure support & insult the victims...

- no one can get a protest permit and legally protest it because of COVID-19, so protestors can be legally arrested...

- Parliament can't be reconvened to debate it and hold anyone accountable because of COVID-19...

- when Parliament does reconvene it needs to deal with COVID-19 first creating delays (and bringing up the ban before COVID-19 makes that party look heartless)...

- with COVID-19 pushing back court cases any legal battle could be pushed back years beyond the amnesty...

- and any resurgence of COVID-19 will likely delay Parliament resitting until after an election when they will use COVID-19 as a scare tactic to get re-elected...

and finally,

- they did it with Parliament shut down so if the ban fails miserably they can blame someone like Bill Blair and make him the sacrificial lamb, thus getting re-elected again...

A stroke of flawless dictatorship genius if I ever seen one.
    Last edited by Aniest; 05-03-2020 at 11:27 AM.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    Thanks for the insight IRG myself and a few others here are organizing a Canada wide protest and truly hope your bussiness can back us and help us get the word out
    Jimbo please pm me with what you have in mind.

In the end Canadians voted for this. I love you guys but the rest of Canada is dead to me...

Agreed. Well put.

I'm am not sure there is a political answer to this. I think the conservatives are weak and can't afford to back us up because the Lib have positioned them as wacko's if they try and argue the ban was not needed. The lack of real info and the leveraging of every tragedy to direct the public emotions to achieve their agenda has been a lesson in political manipulation that should be in a textbook.
    What this fight needs to be is, as others on this board have pointed out, an attack on lawful citizens rights, property rights, an illegal seizure of personal property by a government agency. Perpetrated by an illegal use of power during a period of inactivity that rendered the proper political process null. It is a blatant attempt at dictatorship building. The OIC may criminalize opposition parties and dissolve parliament.
    Where are the defenders of democracy?

I’m sure y’all know what their intentions of exempting certain people of this country is simply to DIVIDE AND CONQUER !
    To turn the people of this country against each other!!!!!!
    What goes up must come down !
    Canada Strong
    Keep Canada Tactical