Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: It is a very sad day in the firearms community.

What is the best thing an individual can due to contribute to fighting this nonsense??? I'm sure there are plenty of people like me who will do whatever it takes to have our voice heard but dont know where to start

Quote Originally Posted by dcee View Post
    Criticism based on fiction is racism. Sorry, but there are no statistics to show that most of the gun smuggling is coming through the reserves. All the talk on this site about how the new regs don't apply to indigenous people is untrue and also bad politics. We should be working with indigenous people to oppose the ban - not trying to scapegoat them.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We are not throwing anyone or any ethnicity under the bus, its factual and a known problem. if you worked within the confines of export reform and border security you would know its a serious issue. Just like human trafficking and drugs.... wake up.

Bad people come from all walks of life, it doesn't mean everyone is bad.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    You keep saying it’s factual, but there has been no proof given.

Name the reserves and I will start investigating your false claims for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Freebychoice247 View Post
    What is the best thing an individual can due to contribute to fighting this nonsense??? I'm sure there are plenty of people like me who will do whatever it takes to have our voice heard but dont know where to start
    BULLSEYE put up a nice post about this, they’re actually doing something about it instead of inciting hate, racism and division.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootin'Shaner View Post
    BULLSEYE put up a nice post about this, they’re actually doing something about it instead of inciting hate, racism and division.
    What post please

BB

Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Boom View Post
    What post please

BB
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...ion-link-added!

Quote Originally Posted by Shootin'Shaner View Post
    You keep saying it’s factual, but there has been no proof given.

Name the reserves and I will start investigating your false claims for you.
    one specifically is Akwesasne.

There has been full auto rifles, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns seized here.

https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/rsrcs/pblctns/2018-19-kwssn-rgnzd-crm-vltn/index-en.aspx

https://nationalpost.com/health/contraband-capital-the-akwesasne-mohawk-reserve-is-a-smuggling-conduit-police-say

https://thewalrus.ca/canadas-toughest-border-crossing/

https://aptnnews.ca/2016/02/19/akwesasne-under-surveillance-by-military-counter-intelligence-unit-documents/

Quote Originally Posted by mrpatron View Post
    Good job, the most recent link is from 2 years ago. Ok, what are the other 4? We can’t conclude that one reserve is the hub of MOST of the smuggling going on in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Well said, he's acting like a King, which really doesn't surprise me. The British Parliamentary system here has to go, we need a republic, and the centralized power in ON and QC makes no sense for the "rest of us" out West. Things are very different in Western Canada, and he obviously just wants to pander to ON & QC to stay in power, it is indeed a dark day my friend.
    The British Parliamentary system belongs to constitutional monarchy, it is another way of the Despotism(Autocracy), (it is the same as the Chinese government)Whatever who is Prime minister, Monarch always is Monarch. A prime minister has liked a chamberlain. Canada has not a democratic right, so call"democratic right" is a charity from the monarch. the monarch will take off a right from citizens anytime by an order. The constitutional monarchy core is more tax, less right.
    The citizen has the natural right to protect themself when he/she is in danger. right now, our rights and weapon were taken by an order from the government. it is tyranny rule.
    someday we would need an ID when buying the cooking knife.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpatron View Post
    I read through all of the links, and the first one was the most informative, but for the most part all the links highlighted contraband tobacco and marijuana, not firearms. I read in the first link that 7 various firearms and one A/K were seized by police between 2013-2017. I mean I could have just googled Akwesasne and came up with the same info, but irg made it sound like they had facts that MOST of the illegal firearms were smuggled through reserves. Link 2 was pretty useless, link 3 was also useless, and link 4 was basically a review of the reports from link 1. irg, before stating cold hard facts, maybe make sure they're true next time.