Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Keep the Tremor Going

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpee View Post
    I can't imagine the value of all the rifles over 10,000 Joules added up in Canada. it must be a staggering amount of money Trudeau has committed tax payers to dull out.
    He hasn't committed to it. Parliament needs to pass legislation to buy back the firearms. After pissing away $250 billion on the CERB and other stimulus packages, do you really think the government is going to shell out hundreds of millions or to buy back guns. Even if they do, taxes are going to go up, so i will be paying for my guns with my own higher taxes.

This is what happens when they make your high school gym teacher the prime minister.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sprint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B.C.Jay View Post
    Government change.
    Much better...
    Occasional Texan | Albertan in the heart | Living in Peace off the Red River

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpee View Post
    Hi Cadex,

I'm really bothered by the demise of the Tremor by the OIC. I'm hoping you guys come up with something creative to keep the legend going. It would be neat if you guys still offered it, same frame size/action but go to a 416 Barret or something. Any chance you guys will consider keeping the Tremor around in Canada?

Long live the Tremor!

Attachment 379565
    What happened to the one in the pic? Didn't it get lost in a boating accident?

I'm not sure. My memory is getting really bad. Whole family is noticing my memory is gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I can't help but wonder why the OIC targeted guns that produce more than 10,000 joules. Not that I agree with it but I can understand targeting AR's but when has a large caliber rifle been used for any illegal purposes in a mass shooting. Did the RCMP stop something that no one knows about? It just seems strange.
    NFA/CSSA Member since the Swiss Arms and CZ 858 Reclassification!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzballer View Post
    I can't help but wonder why the OIC targeted guns that produce more than 10,000 joules. Not that I agree with it but I can understand targeting AR's but when has a large caliber rifle been used for any illegal purposes in a mass shooting. Did the RCMP stop something that no one knows about? It just seems strange.
    Because the government is afraid of you, and thinks you are a threat that needs to be dealt with. Same with ARs.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    Because the government is afraid of you, and thinks you are a threat that needs to be dealt with. Same with ARs.
    This...

It doesn't make sense until you think about what pretty much any 50BMG can do to a...police helicopter, police tactical vehicle, police anything...This isn't about citizens shooting citizens, its about 'them' feeling safe when 'they' come for you.
    FAFO

Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    Oh I travelled my fair share to real dumps.

If you think its just about the guns, you are very far from the truth my friend
    Bingo! This is not just about guns, its about an entire way of life ending and going to Communism
    Yep, it's like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    Perhaps owners of Cadex rifles and Cadex itself can consider filing a judicial review on the authority to ban these rifles under the OIC, base on Section 117.15(2) of the Criminal Code of Canada which states:

These are expensive rifles up to 10,000 per unit, most likely the owners will have the financial means to do that rather than guys who own a600 dollar M305 or even 1000 dollar AR.
    Donating to the legal actions already.
    Yep, it's like that.....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast