Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Keep the Tremor Going

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpee View Post
    I can't imagine the value of all the rifles over 10,000 Joules added up in Canada. it must be a staggering amount of money Trudeau has committed tax payers to dull out.
    There is no guarantee that Trudeau will pay out the true value of the rifle . The govt. may just offer $500 , or maybe even less , and say take it or leave it ; but the rifle will still be prohibited , and illegal to possess after the two year grace period is up .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    There is no guarantee that Trudeau will pay out the true value of the rifle . The govt. may just offer $500 , or maybe even less , and say take it or leave it ; but the rifle will still be prohibited , and illegal to possess after the two year grace period is up .
    LOL like anyone is going to turn in their Tremor for $500 bucks. Remember they were non restricted before prohib. Many Tremor owners will have boating accidents long before they give their Tremors away for a pittance.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    Oh I travelled my fair share to real dumps.

If you think its just about the guns, you are very far from the truth my friend
    Agree 100% and I have been to my share of real dumps as well. It's obvious some just don't get it.

God help the world if Justin ( Fidel Jr ) ever gets a job at the UN.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    Sorry, but the .416 Barrett is capable of over 10,000PSI or 7,375 Ft-lbs muzzle energy, so it is banned too. It can push a 398gr solid to over 8,700ft lbs. They banned by energy, then added a few names and calibers on the list for clarity: they did not ban by name or calibre.

So is the .375 CheyTac (7,700 ft-lbs) and .408 Chey Tac (8,300 ft-lbs).

Basically they pushed long range larger diameter competition shooting down to .338 Lapua Mag as a maximum energy. Yes, there might be other cartridges I am not thinking of, but they are not as common.

Liberals just bent you over... don't blame me for clarifying.
    For some reason I read that as "8,700" FPS. I was thinking there's no way barrett makes a rail gun lol.
    Freedom Isn't Free.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456