Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Keep the Tremor Going

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbo View Post
    @dt471

Travelled much? I’m pissed about the gun ban too but it’s hardly a dump of a country.
    They made thousands and thousands of law abiding citizens criminals. Yes criminals, with a promise not to jail them for two years. Make no mistake they are now in possession of prohibited weapons or devices. No debate, no consultation and as of now no way to come into compliance with out surrendering or destroying them.

So yes a dump and I no longer am a Canadian no matter what it says on passport, they do not want my kind here - they are not stopping at these guns.

.375 enabler is under 10000 joules. Its 9600 at muzzle with factory ammo

Quote Originally Posted by sharpee View Post
    I can't imagine the value of all the rifles over 10,000 Joules added up in Canada. it must be a staggering amount of money Trudeau has committed tax payers to dull out.
    youre making a HUGE assumption on what % is paid

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sbe View Post
    No debate, no consultation and as of now no way to come into compliance with out surrendering or destroying them.
    What I put in another sponsor's thread below. How this was done, no matter what the topic, is what really, really, really makes me fuming mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    Yup...

- they shut down Parliament for COVID-19 and made gatherings illegal...

- they waited until after Tax Day to ensure that was passed and no one could not pay MP's wages by withholding their tax money...

- they did it during a pandemic so there would be no one out of country on competitions with them...

- they did it by Order in Council so they wouldn't need Parliament approval...

- they did it right after a mass killing to ensure support & insult the victims...

- no one can get a protest permit and legally protest it because of COVID-19, so protestors can be legally arrested...

- Parliament can't be reconvened to debate it and hold anyone accountable because of COVID-19...

- when Parliament does reconvene it needs to deal with COVID-19 first creating delays (and bringing up the ban before COVID-19 makes that party look heartless)...

- with COVID-19 pushing back court cases any legal battle could be pushed back years beyond the amnesty...

- and any resurgence of COVID-19 will likely delay Parliament resitting until after an election when they will use COVID-19 as a scare tactic to get re-elected...

and finally,

- they did it with Parliament shut down so if the ban fails miserably they can blame someone like Bill Blair and make him the sacrificial lamb, thus getting re-elected again...

A stroke of flawless dictatorship genius if I ever seen one.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Money

Quote Originally Posted by sharpee View Post
    I can't imagine the value of all the rifles over 10,000 Joules added up in Canada. it must be a staggering amount of money Trudeau has committed tax payers to dull out.
    He doesn't care, it is not his money.

He has never had to worry about money.

He doesn't understand money.

Just an emotional art teacher running one of the G7 into the ground.

CGN Regular
    If the legalization of marijuana was to strangle out the black market, is the prohibition of firearms to stock the black market.

Quote Originally Posted by Rackem87 View Post
    If the legalization of marijuana was to strangle out the black market, is the prohibition of firearms to stock the black market.
    Them legalizing weed, I grow 4 hydroponic plants in a 5 x 5 tent under 1000w MH and HPS. I can produce 4 lbs a year (1 lbs every 3 months of 4 plants). 150$ an oz = $9600 a year. The governments 280$ an oz (government prices) = $17920 a year. Cost to operate 1200$ a year. I dont sell what I produce however people whom request it will graciously donate nutrients, RO water and electricity for it, they are not charged for the product but somehow they manage to slip a few reds in for it. So i can keep my other hobby going.
    The money Libturd though they would generate from drugs failed miserably because they allowed civilians to grow their own. It'll be banned also in a year or so.

so yes by their logic only cops and robbers will have guns.

Cadex just posted on their FB page that the gov prohibited the 375 Chey Tac this morning.

https://www.facebook.com/cadexdefence/
    "The greatest evils of the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks. " - C.S. Lewis

Brutal - more bolt guns gone.

Name:  Cheytac.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  58.1 KB

Perhaps owners of Cadex rifles and Cadex itself can consider filing a judicial review on the authority to ban these rifles under the OIC, base on Section 117.15(2) of the Criminal Code of Canada which states:

(2)In making regulations, the Governor in Council may not prescribe anything to be a prohibited firearm, a restricted firearm, a prohibited weapon, a restricted weapon, a prohibited device or prohibited ammunition if, in the opinion of the Governor in Council, the thing to be prescribed is reasonable for use in Canada for hunting or sporting purposes.
    These are expensive rifles up to 10,000 per unit, most likely the owners will have the financial means to do that rather than guys who own a600 dollar M305 or even 1000 dollar AR.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast