Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy PAR, Pump Action Rifles, On The Way and PRESALE

We need to get these into the country and flood the country like a water main burst
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    No because it uses AR mags. Technically prohibited device since it's dual purpose. You can use the 10 round pistol mags and normal 5 rounders, that's it. If they designed it to take some sort of proprietary mag not compatible with other semi auto platforms, then you would have been good to go with whatever size mag.
    This applies only until they ban all the semis that take ar mags I should think.
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by infidel29 View Post
    This applies only until they ban all the semis that take ar mags I should think.
    If firearm laws were made on fact and common sense yes you are correct. But our firearm laws are made on lies and emotion so no "high capacity" mags for us.

Unless of course we stop caring what the law says and I think this latest OIC is going to cause that for a lot of people.
    There's nothing like riding a fine horse through new country. Augustus (Gus) McCrae, Lonesome Dove

Can you get some spare parts along with the order please? I'd love a milspec buttstock mount and a spare firing pin.

Quote Originally Posted by infidel29 View Post
    No. Consider AK mags

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I just wanted to let everyone know that we have secured a large shipment of Troy PAR's. We will announce pricing as the delivery date gets closer due to the fluctuating dollar. They will only be coming in 556 at this time.

Dealers feel free to message me at sales@theammosource.com as we will be distributing them as well.

Ryan

CGN Regular
    Have mine set up in 7.62x39 with a 10.5 inch barrel for close range deer hunting, just has a red dot on it. Really pisses off the fudd's. Very easy to swap barrels and calibers great little guns highly recommend. Can shoot almost as fast as a semi auto, watch them come for these next because "1800s pump action technology isnt needed to take down a deer..."

Would love to run one of these. Spending my income tax return on it is a nice little FU.
    Anxiousness is the axeman of accuracy.
    IPSC and 3gun.

Troy PAR .308 that takes AICS MAGS !!!!!! This will at least be half decent...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    What about the Troy straight pull? Will you bring those in?

https://worldoftroy.com/product/troy...ht-pull-rifle/
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .