Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Troy PAR, Pump Action Rifles, On The Way and PRESALE

You need to make a Troy par pistol available in Canada so we can keep our lar mags!!!

No stock and 12” barrel?

Though a new batch of mags designed and labeled for par may need to be made :/
    Last edited by scott; 05-04-2020 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    You need to make a Troy par pistol available in Canada so we can keep our lar mags!!!

No stock and 12” barrel?

Though a new batch of mags designed and labeled for par may need to be made :/
    The original PAR submission had a proprietary magazine and it was rejected / Troy will not be making a pistol variant for export as it could jeopardize the PAR in other countries that they have fought long and hard to get approval for

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    I'm not too keen on the pump version, kind of reminds me too much of a Red Ryder BB gun. But the 16 inch straight pull version is nice.

Although I fear that this will be one of those rifles that they ban as per the decree, when shooters move on to a different platform to circumvent the semi-automatic AR.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Glad to see they got some SAR versions too! Noticed the update from today. And, if we get the word out on these I think more will start to circulate here in Canada as there is a market for it now.

CGN Regular
    If you're looking for pump rifles, why not just try Remington? they have some in 30-06 and others.

CGN Regular
    but yeah, ill buy one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by michaeltheCatholic View Post
    If you're looking for pump rifles, why not just try Remington? they have some in 30-06 and others.
    Because the Troy is now the closest thing to a AR we are allowed to have anymore legally it uses the parts accessories and magazines just in a pump action rifle

Does anyone know what AR15 parts will work on the Troy PAR/SAR? I’ve got pretty much everything set aside for my modern sporter build that might not happen now...I’m mostly wondering about the barrel, trigger kits, and the hand guard(on the SAR version).
    Last edited by Ramnon; 05-05-2020 at 01:56 AM.

Sweet, I've always been interested in getting one of these so I think I'll stay positive and snag one of them when they come in.

CGN Regular
    Good to see these being imported in. I've always wanted a SAR but haven't been able to find one.