Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FK the buy back sale Chinese 54 now 169

Quote Originally Posted by Parfa View Post
    Do I have to call the CFO for the transfer? My order has been sitting there since May 4th. I wanted a refund initially, but they have neither initiated the transfer or refunded me?
    They are the ones that start the transfer, but transfers can take upwards of 6-8 weeks right now in Ontario. Things are swamped at the CFO office right now with the fuster cluck that took place earlier this month and the continual ####ery that is on going.

Don't expect to see that gun for the next month or so. Call the CFO and ask about the serial number and they can tell you when they initialized the transfer and MIGHT be able to tell you roughly when to expect it.

Thanks for the replies, I'll give them a call. I checked the CFP registration page and nothing showed up so I assumed from that they haven't initiated the process yet.

I bought a Zastava M57 from them in the middle of March. The transfer was just approved a couple days ago. Took just over two months.

Do I have to call the CFO for the transfer? My order has been sitting there since May 4th. I wanted a refund initially, but they have neither initiated the transfer or refunded me?
    I have heard Ontario is approving transfers at a snail's pace. In my experience when ordering from a retailer there is no need to call in.

Quote Originally Posted by 318 View Post
    I bought a Zastava M57 from them in the middle of March. The transfer was just approved a couple days ago. Took just over two months.
    How do you know when your transfer gets approved? Email, cfp website, phone call?

@McElroy thanks

How do you know when your transfer gets approved? Email, cfp website, phone call?

@McElroy thanks
    You can reach out to the firearms centre and ask for email notifications. When I have done a few private sales I always request this, but from Durham Outdoors i just waited for the shipping notification.

@McElroy thanks
    I just waited for the shipping notice. I knew ahead of time that the transfers in Ontario are slow. Also helped that my range was closed until today, so I wasn’t in a rush.

where is the f*** logic when Trudeau bans your gun rights which is related with China?
    stop saying chinese Crap~!
    don't you see the space-station over your head is MADE IN CHINA also? Chinese only make things as cheap as customers want to pay them, this is called: Demand and Supply, Dude~!
    IF we keep talking F words, do not educate ourself, soon, we can only afford CHINESE CRAP~!

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Our leaders being beholden to China is why were in this mess. I will not spend another dollar on Chinese goods if I can help it, sorry.
    where is the f*** logic when Trudeau bans your gun rights which is related with China?
    stop saying chinese Crap~!
    don't you see the space-station over your head is MADE IN CHINA also? Chinese only make things as cheap as customers want to pay them, this is called: Demand and Supply, Dude~!
    IF we keep talking F words, do not educate ourself, soon, we can only afford CHINESE CRAP~!

JName:  939A3E96-5E93-4CC7-AE99-1DB6BCE6FF40.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  56.7 KBName:  7575C783-0CBB-44DF-9CD9-8FC690E0A14F.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  36.4 KB

Got mine today, all number i could find match except mag which has none. Was used and refinished you can see slight pitting under the refurb bluing on certain spot. Anyway for 169$ im happy with it it will make a fine plinker

Thanks Durham, will shop here again for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1970
    My grandfather never worried about the dents in his mil-surps, he would say "that dent may be all that's left of some fellow's life."