Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 24567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FK the buy back sale Chinese 54 now 169

Quote Originally Posted by dannyair View Post
    Fk the crap that comes out of CHINA
    I have more than a little sympathy for that, but if one ever faces Communist Chinese in a fight, it would be nice to turn weapons of their own manufacture on them.
    Today could be the last day of the rest of your life.

CGN Regular
    Does anyone know how to find the specific date of manufacturing on theirs? Internet is not helping me too much with this lol.

CGN Regular
    Im also pretty sure the sale said it comes with two mags but mine only came with the one. Can someone send me the screenshot that said it came with two? I thought I read it wrong when I only received one mag.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OC-3 View Post
    Yup, I know of 3-4 people with their RPAL that would like to buy a pistol but don't have many funds for anything fancy.
    There are other sponsors with these available, PM me if you really want some, I won't post on this sponsors site!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Business Member
    Our fault! Never revised the listing it changed about 3 years ago (the pictures is new you can see only one mag), we don't have any extra mag in stock, so if you purchased with sale price, please contact us for a $25 gift card for your next purchase. Tks!

Well that is disappointing and discouraging for sure.
    As a customer it doesn't leave me with much confidence that your other listings are accurate so I would be hesitant to spend money with you again if I have to wait until the item arrives to see if it is as advertised or not.
    Not to mention the value of a spare tokarev magazine is above $25 these days if you're buying it retail.

CGN Regular
    Just checked their website. Price shows 229

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StansfieldMcElroy View Post
    Well that is disappointing and discouraging for sure.
    As a customer it doesn't leave me with much confidence that your other listings are accurate so I would be hesitant to spend money with you again if I have to wait until the item arrives to see if it is as advertised or not.
    Not to mention the value of a spare tokarev magazine is above $25 these days if you're buying it retail.
    Sure if it is our fault, we can get it back and full refund, no problem. Shipping label will be provide. Tks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    Does anyone know how to find the specific date of manufacturing on theirs? Internet is not helping me too much with this lol.
    What symbols/serial no do you see stamped on the left side of the receiver just above the wood of the stock?
    NFA CCFR CSSA
    CPC PC Ontario

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durhamoutdoors View Post
    Our fault! Never revised the listing it changed about 3 years ago (the pictures is new you can see only one mag), we don't have any extra mag in stock, so if you purchased with sale price, please contact us for a $25 gift card for your next purchase. Tks!
    $hit happens, I’m not gonna lose any sleep over not getting an extra mag
    Still happy with my purchase
    Just need to get out and try this thing out!