Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314

Thread: FK the buy back sale Chinese 54 now 169

Any receiver their $25 gift certificate? Nothing in the mail or on my account with Durham as of today.
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

CGN frequent flyer
    Agreed.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by leosnipes View Post
    While some of us are not totally brainwashed by 20 yrs libtards propaganda, they still ate about half of the ####e up LOL. While China is still kinda under the dictatorship of a handful of oldfarts, haven't you realize that we are heading the same direction after May 1st 2020? How does it taste like?
    BTW It's too late to hate and try to boycott China now, take a vow of Dump-All-Fxcking-Chicom-Product, you'll be living like an Amish in no time, only for a MORE ridiculous reason.
    you were really late to notice that … some people who came over from Eastern Europe in early 1990s were shocked by what they found in Canada even at that time and
    since then watching in horror at the downward exponential trajectory we are sliding into the brown-red crap what was plaquing Western Europe in 1920-1945 (even later)
    and Eastern in 1917- 1991 ...
    If a politician’s life is worth armed guards, why aren't our children's lives worth the ability for us to give them the same level of protection?

You will receive a “tracking number” for the gift card, click the link in the email from there scroll down until you see “message” next to that is your gift card number. Copy and paste in on your next order. Worked for me I ordered a scope last week.

Another way. Go into your account scroll until you see “ My Last Requests (30 days)” click that tab and open the one for the gift card. Copy the gift card number into your next order.

Dingman

Quote Originally Posted by Kdingman View Post
    You will receive a “tracking number” for the gift card, click the link in the email from there scroll down until you see “message” next to that is your gift card number. Copy and paste in on your next order. Worked for me I ordered a scope last week.

Another way. Go into your account scroll until you see “ My Last Requests (30 days)” click that tab and open the one for the gift card. Copy the gift card number into your next order.

Dingman
    Worked for me the same way

Quote Originally Posted by Kdingman View Post

Dingman
    Well shoot, I didn't even think to try out that number given I assumed it to be a case reference number. Thank you for your wisdom, cheers!
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    Why people think China likes Trudeau is unbelievable. If people could look at Weibo and search Justin Trudeau as conversation, you will see Chinese hate him so much. They call him America's dog.
    thats an insult to dogs, at least dogs bark and not stay silent for 21 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    thats an insult to dogs, at least dogs bark and not stay silent for 21 seconds.
    Hard to say something diplomatic when you're put on the spot about the worlds worst administration actively hurting it's citizens. 21 seconds is pretty good time to not say he's a ####ing idiot that has no business running a country.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkOfLight View Post
    Any receiver their $25 gift certificate? Nothing in the mail or on my account with Durham as of today.
    Haven’t seen mine either.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OtFQKevxuM#
    "I cannot afford to hire an armed body guard to protect me, so I will do it myself"!! ~~ 'ME'
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314