Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: FK the buy back sale Chinese 54 now 169

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Our leaders being beholden to China is why were in this mess. I will not spend another dollar on Chinese goods if I can help it, sorry.
    While I agree with you on Chinese goods, These have already been imported and paid for, by buying these you would be supporting a Canadian small business.

Love the sentiment Durham but I can't love this pistol.
    I bought an $1800 rifle from you guys instead.
    Keep up the fight!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyair View Post
    Fk the crap that comes out of CHINA
    Come on.. this is supposed to be positive.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle11 View Post
    While I agree with you on Chinese goods, These have already been imported and paid for, by buying these you would be supporting a Canadian small business.
    By continuing to buy them youre encouraging this small business to keep importing them. Retailers are just as responsible as the rest of the citizenry to not support the CCP regime. Maybe they'll sell this batch maybe they wont, but I certainly will not encourage them to order more by buying one.
    f:P

CGN Regular
    By continuing to buy them youre encouraging this small business to keep importing them. Retailers are just as responsible as the rest of the citizenry to not support the CCP regime. Maybe they'll sell this batch maybe they wont, but I certainly will not encourage them to order more by buying one.
    If they promise not to import anymore would you buy 1 out of support for a small Canadian business?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickupyourbrass View Post
    If they promise not to import anymore would you buy 1 out of support for a small Canadian business?
    no, I dont want chinese junk, but Ill peruse their goods and bookmark something or order some ammo.
    f:P

Our leaders being beholden to China is why were in this mess. I will not spend another dollar on Chinese goods if I can help it, sorry.
    Totally agree with you.
    Home Depot frequently shows source country on its website, as does Amazon and others.
    Maybe it's time for ALL Canadians to demand that, rather than marketing their crap...all the while the ChiComs lie to the world.
    No doubt part of the motivation for our Prime Idiot to voice his displeasure on May 1st - or May Day Celebrations for communists.
    Member of NFA; CSSA; CCFR
    In Life - Every Decade Lived Doubles in Velocity from the Decade Lived Before - And Then One Day

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Good to see a store that REDUCES prices in order to get more people ow ing stuff other then RAISING prices just to gouge the market!!!

Keep up the good work DO!!! Prob have an order coming to you in a bit
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

I couldn't resist. Thank you for helping out with my first handgun purchase!
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

CGN Regular
    Thanks for the first surplus handgun purchase!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast