Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: FK the buy back sale Chinese 54 now 169

CGN Regular
    My first restricted purchase! Thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    You should immediately throw out your phone/tablet/computer that you're typing this on (China), strip down all yer clothes (China), take back your car (mostly China) and sleep and sit on your floor (your furniture is probably assembled in CHINA)
    Plus 80% of the drugs we take. We have a long road ahead to rid ourselves of the Chinese menace, these are already in country, so us the deal and increase the restricted numbers. People will have to stop accepting offers on their homes from Chinese clients because all that cash comes from China, ( laundering scheme) and is why the prices are crazy high in areas out west and now in Toronto / Montreal even starting here!!! Tell them no, I don't want your Chinese money that you got from selling me firearms and dollar store/Walmart crap!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    I am sick to death of China working overtime to upset the relatively peaceful US-led world order
    that's the funniest #### I've seen on here.....ever!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuwahara View Post
    that's the funniest #### I've seen on here.....ever!!
    Great contribution. The Party has your fifty cents waiting for you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Our leaders being beholden to China is why were in this mess. I will not spend another dollar on Chinese goods if I can help it, sorry.
    Why people think China likes Trudeau is unbelievable. If people could look at Weibo and search Justin Trudeau as conversation, you will see Chinese hate him so much. They call him America's dog. That he just listens to what ever someone tells him to do. They made fun of him a lot on Weibo when Trump took away the face masks that he is just a coward.
    "If you elect a clown, you get a circus. "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    By continuing to buy them youre encouraging this small business to keep importing them. Retailers are just as responsible as the rest of the citizenry to not support the CCP regime. Maybe they'll sell this batch maybe they wont, but I certainly will not encourage them to order more by buying one.
    You bought what Erin O'Toole is selling. The West makes up so much lies about China and you eat it up like a child eating candy. Go to China and you will see the West lies as much or more than the East.
    "If you elect a clown, you get a circus. "

Quote Originally Posted by Pickupyourbrass View Post
    If they promise not to import anymore would you buy 1 out of support for a small Canadian business?
    I doubt any retailer is in a hurry to restock anything restricted right now. I just saw an article interviewing CSC and they have $100,000 in inventory which is suddenly illegal to sell.

If you want one of these, get it. Might be the last chance for a while. And it's not as if you're buying a $600,000 N95 mask machine directly from the Communist Party Chairman. These probably cost $50 to buy at the Chinese end.

These are already in-country and buying one will further bog-down the CFO while putting another R on the books and supporting a Canadian business in a time of crisis (from two sources!).
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

By continuing to buy them youre encouraging this small business to keep importing them. Retailers are just as responsible as the rest of the citizenry to not support the CCP regime. Maybe they'll sell this batch maybe they wont, but I certainly will not encourage them to order more by buying one.
    ^^^ exactly my point of view

Metro Vancouver - if you use EE at least leave your province here!
    While some of us are not totally brainwashed by 20 yrs libtards propaganda, they still ate about half of the ####e up LOL. While China is still kinda under the dictatorship of a handful of oldfarts, haven't you realize that we are heading the same direction after May 1st 2020? How does it taste like?

BTW It's too late to hate and try to boycott China now, take a vow of Dump-All-Fxcking-Chicom-Product, you'll be living like an Amish in no time, only for a MORE ridiculous reason.

LoL people complaining here wouldn’t own a quarter of the chit they own if it was made here. It would take generations to free ourselves and a high cost.

Back to the thread. Great price, I’m going to pick one up.