Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: FK the buy back sale Chinese 54 now 169

so tempted..... I loved my Norinco m213... if this was the Zastava M57 on sale i would be all over it.

Just picked one

Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    LoL people complaining here wouldn’t own a quarter of the chit they own if it was made here. It would take generations to free ourselves and a high cost.
    Right? The whole reason China is a manufacturing powerhouse is because we have made it clear we don't mind supporting a brutal regime that pays workers poverty wages and makes labour organization illegal as long as we can get a reclining patio chair at Canadian Tire for $60 instead of $300.

If you want to boycott China, get ready to pay a lot more for... everything.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Shocked to see so many "frogs at the bottom of a well" who don't know what the rest sky looks like other than the tiny piece they can see.

I am trying hard not to purchase products made in China until Canadians are released from jail and the industrial spying stops!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    I have sinned!
    As much as I am against the Chinese and us buying their products I ordered one of these pistols
    Does that really make me a bad person?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrawt View Post
    I have sinned!
    As much as I am against the Chinese and us buying their products I ordered one of these pistols
    Not at all, better have their guns in our hands instead of theirs! You're helping the cause!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrawt View Post
    I have sinned!
    The only thing bad about buying a Chinese gun is you want to buy another one an hour later.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

Quote Originally Posted by Louis 1 View Post
    I am trying hard not to purchase products made in China until Canadians are released from jail and the industrial spying stops!

A noble effort but it is literally impossible to not buy things made in China. Without knowing you I would bet most of the clothes you're wearing and the chair you're sitting on came from there. 96% of the non-food items in WalMart come from China. China has been the go-to place for offshore manufacturing since the 1950s. They can make stuff and ship it here by the kiloton for a fraction of what it costs to make here. Because they use cheap materials and don't cut into their margins with wasteful things like a living wage or environmental regulations or OHS for workers (many of whom are unpaid convicts). They've got us.

Damn, man consider this for a moment: China was responsible for not containing COVID-19, and unleashing it on the world. And are they paying for that? No way. We're paying them! They are charging us hundreds of millions of dollars for PPE and other equipment so we can deal with the virus *they* let loose! Insanity.

Best thing you can do is shop locally instead of box stores and Amazon. Then at least some of the money is staying in your community.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    You bought what Erin O'Toole is selling. The West makes up so much lies about China and you eat it up like a child eating candy. Go to China and you will see the West lies as much or more than the East.
    Does the west also lie about the dog eating festival in China? The 10 million dogs and 4 million cats that are slaughtered each year are a lie too?

Please tell me it is. Please.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.