Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FK the buy back sale Chinese 54 now 169

Quote Originally Posted by 98/29 View Post
    Does the west also lie about the dog eating festival in China? The 10 million dogs and 4 million cats that are slaughtered each year are a lie too?

Please tell me it is. Please.
    Let's bring it back to the tokarev big guy

Quote Originally Posted by dannyair View Post
    Fk the crap that comes out of CHINA
    You a ####ing racist? Racism is against Canadian constitution, maybe you should get the #### out of Canada

Quote Originally Posted by AceBangBangBang View Post
    You a ####ing racist? Racism is against Canadian constitution, maybe you should get the #### out of Canada
    Stop acting like a Liberal with your irrational comments and accusations. If you want to hide under your pillow that's up to you. I'm not supporting China made products wherever and whenever I can. If anything I'm supporting my country and my community more than ever before. You should do the same instead of spending time whining and complaining and calling people racist. You're exactly what's wrong with people today.

Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    The only thing bad about buying a Chinese gun is you want to buy another one an hour later.
    Dude!

Man it's getting awfully hard to resist this. I mean, a TT33 for less than $200 taxes in and shipped to your door; that's very tempting!

China is a Country, not a Race.

Quote Originally Posted by AceBangBangBang View Post
    Grow up, China is a nation and not a race. A nation with a disgusting government

If it weren’t for Chinese firearms, many wouldn’t afford to get into the hobby. Same goes for Turkish firearms. So if you don’t like it, don’t buy it and quit your yapping.

Sorta like if you don’t like guns, don’t buy one and go on with your life

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 98/29 View Post
    Does the west also lie about the dog eating festival in China? The 10 million dogs and 4 million cats that are slaughtered each year are a lie too?

Please tell me it is. Please.
    Yes they do lie about that. That video going around as "proof" wasn't even China and some prick covered up the sound with music so those of us who can speak Chinese can identify what language they're speaking. The video turned out to be Indonesia and people ate that #### up like it was ice cream. Let me tell you, there is indeed some sick ####s in China who do still eat cat and dog but they're always old people and its always in secret because if you were slaughtering cats and dogs in China, people would be bashing in your door with a rope in hand ready to hang you. Its illegal to eat shark fin in China but guess what, its not illegal in Canada.
    "If you elect a clown, you get a circus. "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StansfieldMcElroy View Post
    Grow up, China is a nation and not a race. A nation with a disgusting government
    Oh yes and this government here isn't disgusting too? There is good and bad in both systems. Why you just assume China is so bad without actually seeing China for yourself. Heck you can drink in public there in Canada you can't. You can even bring your own liquor in a restaurant. Want to go to the top of that skyscraper there to see a view of the city? No one is stopping you. China isn't perfect and neither is Canada.
    "If you elect a clown, you get a circus. "