Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FK the buy back sale Chinese 54 now 169

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Our leaders being beholden to China is why were in this mess. I will not spend another dollar on Chinese goods if I can help it, sorry.
    Completely agree and will be doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    Oh yes and this government here isn't disgusting too? There is good and bad in both systems. Why you just assume China is so bad without actually seeing China for yourself. Heck you can drink in public there in Canada you can't. You can even bring your own liquor in a restaurant. Want to go to the top of that skyscraper there to see a view of the city? No one is stopping you. China isn't perfect and neither is Canada.
    I hope I didn't offend you, I'm only here commenting in support of a great sale, not looking to argue.
    I've been to China, spent more than a year there. I love the contributions Chinese immigrants have brought and continue to bring to our nation. My problem is with the way the Communist government there conducts it's self and the general entitled attitude they take globally. Especially when it comes to the arctic. No issue with the people who live there, or made the wise decision to move here.

Nor am I among the bunch who don't want to buy one of these tokarevs because the money goes to China. This is a great deal that shouldnt be passed up in these days of rising milsurp prices no matter your political views. Good on Durham Outdoors for doing this. Now only if they'd do an ammo sale to match...

Quote Originally Posted by dannyair View Post
    Stop acting like a Liberal with your irrational comments and accusations. If you want to hide under your pillow that's up to you. I'm not supporting China made products wherever and whenever I can. If anything I'm supporting my country and my community more than ever before. You should do the same instead of spending time whining and complaining and calling people racist. You're exactly what's wrong with people today.
    ower
    Nationalism is a warm bed to breed Fascism. Look at WWII Germany, Hitler used Nationalism to gain power, we all know what happaned next.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    Thank you for the amazing idea, I'll be ordering one next pay!
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

Yes they do lie about that. That video going around as "proof" wasn't even China and some prick covered up the sound with music so those of us who can speak Chinese can identify what language they're speaking. The video turned out to be Indonesia and people ate that #### up like it was ice cream. Let me tell you, there is indeed some sick ####s in China who do still eat cat and dog but they're always old people and its always in secret because if you were slaughtering cats and dogs in China, people would be bashing in your door with a rope in hand ready to hang you. Its illegal to eat shark fin in China but guess what, its not illegal in Canada.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lych..._Meat_Festival

Better get your ropes out.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Jeez, where has this thread gone, the guy just wants to sell a few cheap guns, I like cheap guns, maybe we Can start making reasonably priced guns here in Canada and he will carry those too! If you have your RPAL and do not have a restricted yet, get one of these, some places are selling just the frames for $50 -$80 and those are basically useless, at least you can shoot these rigs and they have some history to them! I would buy a gun made in Canada for 3 times this price if there was one! Surplus guns come from all over the world and we are lucky we can still buy them, it might not be the case very soon!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN frequent flyer
    You bought what Erin O'Toole is selling. The West makes up so much lies about China and you eat it up like a child eating candy. Go to China and you will see the West lies as much or more than the East.
    Lmao
    Attacking Erin Otoole eh? Sounds like LPC talking points if you really love China so much....well you know where you can go. Ill avoid supporting a genocid surveillance state.
    f:P

You can only assume or pretend that you are not under surveillance in Canada and the rest of the world.

Just bough one. Got to support our Cdn small business owners in these crazy and uncertain times. Chaps in Miramichi, NB need the work too!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    You should immediately throw out your phone/tablet/computer that you're typing this on (China), strip down all yer clothes (China), take back your car (mostly China) and sleep and sit on your floor (your furniture is probably assembled in CHINA)
    Which is exactly why he said what he said. We have let ourselves put all our eggs in one basket (made in CCP China). Time to start looking elsewhere and not just go for the cheapest thing available. Anyone can put their money wherever they want, but I for one will be looking more closely where my money goes from now on.