Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FK the buy back sale Chinese 54 now 169

Half the people saying f**k china love their cartoons.

However their human rights abuses are a serious concern, buying what is left of the stock of Norinco being produced won't effect that governments bottom line very much.

Future importations I would pass on, and have. However what is already here, is here. In the meantime you should support the firearms retailers, if you can.

Metro Vancouver - if you use EE at least leave your province here!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlemon View Post

However their human rights abuses are a serious concern, buying what is left of the stock of Norinco being produced won't effect that governments bottom line very much.

Future importations I would pass on, and have. However what is already here, is here. In the meantime you should support the firearms retailers, if you can.
    Let's stop at "China" and "cartoons" LOL

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by 98/29 View Post
    Does the west also lie about the dog eating festival in China? The 10 million dogs and 4 million cats that are slaughtered each year are a lie too?

Please tell me it is. Please.
    Read some books pls. Don’t Let us see your birdy head. Human have long history for eating dog meat.

Damn, seems I missed out on the $169 pricing. That's a shame, would have gotten on it at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlemon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Our leaders being beholden to China is why were in this mess. I will not spend another dollar on Chinese goods if I can help it, sorry.
    This.

Boycott chinese #### as much as possible. Even gave up chinese food and lost 10 pounds :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sawakita View Post
    Read some books pls. Don’t Let us see your birdy head. Human have long history for eating dog meat.
    Humans also have a long history of rape, murder, incest and etc.

So in your small mind, it should be OK practice those today?

Man you should have really stayed quiet and no one would have known how many brain cells you're lacking.

Also work on your grammar, there should be a book on that topic in your local library, near dog eating section.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

I guess the people who hate Chinese guns are glad that BlackFace Trudeau banned the Norinco m305, cq15, type 87, etc. Thank you for selling out the cause and the gun community. Hope you enjoy the taste of BlackFace after he had removed his from your behind!

CGN Regular
    LOL @ all of you crying about not supporting China. These guns are all ready in Canada. If anything, by not buying one and supporting small (firearms) businesses AND increasing the numbers of restricted firearms in Canada, you're part of the problem. Buy one or dont, you dont need to add your "holier than thou" 2 cents on what should be a positive post. Especially when most of your personal or household items most likely are made in China or have parts from China.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Looks like the sale has temporarily been taken down,, I will check around for other deals.!!!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".