Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FK the buy back sale Chinese 54 now 169

Quote Originally Posted by dannyair View Post
    Fk the crap that comes out of CHINA
    They were good enough to include us in their Biological Warfare Experiment.

How can I get the special price?

Time machine would help.

Quote Originally Posted by at-at View Post
    Time machine would help.
    So your telling me there is a chance?? lol
    Shoot i missed the sale.

I see ... the original post was last week. Well, thanks for getting back to me comrade

Quote Originally Posted by at-at View Post
    Time machine would help.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheepSquad View Post
    I see ... the original post was last week. Well, thanks for getting back to me comrade
    Sadly, the sale is done it seems! I do wish I had picked up a second at such a good price. The transfer took just 2 business days for me and it's in the mail. So far my first dealing with Durham Outdoors has been great and they will see more of my business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by StansfieldMcElroy View Post
    Sadly, the sale is done it seems! I do wish I had picked up a second at such a good price. The transfer took just 2 business days for me and it's in the mail. So far my first dealing with Durham Outdoors has been great and they will see more of my business.
    Hey can you give us a review of the M54 when you get it? Maybe a couple pics! I have one from another dealer and would like to know if the same or not. Mine is awesome for the price! $199.. cheers and congrats they are great little g!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Hey can you give us a review of the M54 when you get it? Maybe a couple pics! I have one from another dealer and would like to know if the same or not. Mine is awesome for the price! $199.. cheers and congrats they are great little g!
    Will do!

Quote Originally Posted by StansfieldMcElroy View Post
    Do I have to call the CFO for the transfer? My order has been sitting there since May 4th. I wanted a refund initially, but they have neither initiated the transfer or refunded me?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Parfa View Post
    Do I have to call the CFO for the transfer? My order has been sitting there since May 4th. I wanted a refund initially, but they have neither initiated the transfer or refunded me?
    Is this your first restricted transfer, first ones usually take longer. It doesn't hurt to call the CFO, different provinces take less or more time but a friendly call to see where the transfer is progressing may help! If you decide you don't want it, I will take it!!! Durham outdoors, I'm your Huckleberry!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".