Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FK the buy back sale Chinese 54 now 169

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The price was fine, even with one mag, great gun, and you get a $25. Gift certificate!! Win win.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I tried buying one and was emailing them to confirm if i could do curbside pickup or order now and pick up later. They agreed to do that for me, but afterwards went unresponsive even after following up with them. Definitely left me wondering about their practices and reliability as a seller. That entire experience has left its mark on me and doesn't make me want to buy from them in the future.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by laughablehat View Post
    I tried buying one and was emailing them to confirm if i could do curbside pickup or order now and pick up later. They agreed to do that for me, but afterwards went unresponsive even after following up with them. Definitely left me wondering about their practices and reliability as a seller. That entire experience has left its mark on me and doesn't make me want to buy from them in the future.
    So, did you buy one and never heard from them or didn't hear so didn't buy?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Our leaders being beholden to China is why were in this mess. I will not spend another dollar on Chinese goods if I can help it, sorry.
    yes, try not to use anything Made in China. I dont know how rich you are to afford this life style.

Mine arrived yesterday, strange for CP to deliver on a Sunday. It is a 1965 production in pretty nice shape. No visible pitting, nicely refurbed.
    Last edited by StansfieldMcElroy; 05-26-2020 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyair View Post
    Fk the crap that comes out of CHINA
    go ahead return all your iphone computer TV clothes and most part of your car.

Anyone from Ontario receive it?

Please update the title and possibly the photo with the current sale price. It looks like the current price is $229.00 which is 26% higher than the posted price :-(.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nillerson View Post
    Please update the title and possibly the photo with the current sale price. It looks like the current price is $229.00 which is 26% higher than the posted price :-(.
    It was on sale, now it is not.