Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Political Opportunity Wasted - No Matter How Misguided

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    Im looking at the news this morning and there is no mention at all anymore of the gun seizure its like its done and swept under the table never to be spoken of again ! The media are going to block any and all reporting on this and there will be nothing we can do
    $600 million bribes
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy1014 View Post
    $600 million bribes
    So illegal and yet? NOTHING was done. Not one charge. Not ONE ARREST.
    Keep fighting the good fight!
    CCFR-CSSA-NFA. 12(2), 12(3), 12(4), 12(6.1), 12(7)..... <What???? Okay! Okay I'm dreaming. I'll probably NEVER get to join the PROHIB club.

I think that the first two media questions right at the end of the OIC dog-n-pony show really drove home to me the reality about the general public’s apathy about anything firearms related.

I was expecting some deep probes about why considering, as far as we know, nothing on the list was used in the NS tragedy.
    Or maybe even some Liberal fart-catcher taking to opportunity to slap JT and the Gang on the back.

But no, they jumped right into Covid-19 government funding and “where’s my cheque?”

CGN frequent flyer
    Of course the UN will claim it's fake. Do you think they want us to even nave an inkling of their plans?

Quote Originally Posted by GlockRocker View Post
    We need to stop Canada's dictator from taking away more of our rights and freedoms and deliberately bankrupting western Canada. He just turned law-abiding gun owners into criminals. LAW ABIDING is the key word there, i should be able to own whatever i want as long as I've proven I'm not a violent person and with no criminal record. This has got to stop. I'm ashamed of what my country has become. My grandfather fought for our freedom and our country and now my fellow, good Canadians freedoms are being taken away from them for no other reason than the Liberal government doesn't like guns. Hate to break it to them but your average Joe, with no criminal history and an AR-15 are not the people you need to worry about in this country, its the criminal element and the organized crime element of this country that we need to tighten the noose on. These criminals have guns now and will have guns after you strip the non-criminal public of their firearms. No firearm of any kind have ever killed anyone, ever. The criminal element uses guns as a tool to commit murder, just as they use knives, baseball bats, vehicles, explosive devices etc. In NS, the mentally ill POS that killed 22 people, he started several fires that killed people, yet we don't ban gasoline or matches. More people die monthly in motor vehicle accidents in this country than die yearly due to homicide, yet we are still driving. The liberals and their leader are about as close to communist as you can be. They have paid terrorists millions of dollars, our "leader" himself has been accused of crimes while in office and of course there are no reprocussions. He praises China, a communist country with horrible human rights violations including mass murder, oppression and involuntary organ harvesting. The whole world knows that China started Covid, either on purpose or through negligence, yet the liberal party turns a blind eye and the rewards them by buying back our country's own PPE at 1000% markup. They take billions of dollars every year from Alberta to bail out the east, yet when we need a hand they turn their backs and infact impose restrictions to make it nearly impossible for us to climb out of our financial hole and sell our oil to put income back in our economy. We as Canadians are known as "nice" all over the world, which is an excellent way to be viewed by other nations, but "nice" doesn't mean we are sheep. It doesn't mean we don't have a voice to stand up to oppression within our own borders by people that we have "elected". It doesn't mean that we bow our heads and put our hands behind our backs when we are stripped of our freedoms. The issue is not "why does anybody need xxxx type rifle" the issue is "WHY CAN'T I have that xxxx type rifle as a law abiding citizen that uses it for shooting sports, hunting, a hobbie or any other LEGAL activity". I'm in the automotive industry and the Dodge Motor Company has a vehicle on the market call the Dodge Hellcat, the car has 707hp and can reach speeds close to 300km/h. Does anyone "Need" 707hp to drive the kids to school? No, but some people WANT it, and if they have the funds, the desire and a drivers license they can purchase it. Realistically, we don't "need" much, only food clothing and shelter. We don't "need" $2000 cell phones or a $500k home. We don't "need" food delivered to our doorstep at the touch of a button. But some of us WANT those things and some don't, that is the beauty of being in a democratic society, where people are allowed to think for themselves and have our own hobbies, desires and way of living. And as long as it isn't harming the rest of the population, then what does it matter? A firearm in the hands of a lawful, mentally sound person is no harm to anyone, just like a hammer in the hand of a lawful person is no harm to anyone, however, a firearm, or a hammer in the hands of a criminal hell bent on hurting people will use those items to do so. Tightening laws only affect people who abide the laws. The people who didn't abide the law before it was tightened up, aren't going to suddenly abide by it when its strengthened.
    I support your views 100%
    but debbie downer here in ontario they implementent the ontario college of trades which requires every tradesman to pay 120$ a year to them and each and every apprentice to pay 60$ a year to be an apprentice. Conservatives said they'd fight it under Patrick Brown. He just one day said get use to it the OCOT is here to stay. a 50% reduction annually to them useless F's is still 50% way to much. Unfortunately this country is still feeling the wrath of the british empire. Maybe why ex-prince Harry said #### you Canada and moved to the US.

Im sure 20$/hr in the states will go way farther than the 38$/hr I make here.

Ill never raise a Canadian flag for July 1 anymore. People will be offended. Just the soviet flag on May 1, so people feel safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Platypus View Post
    Very eloquent..
    Too bad you’re “preaching to the choir” here.

The sad fact of the matter is that the majority of the sheeple who blindly follow the Liberals and their Glorious Leader will continue to do so - no amount of rational logic will sway them...
    That's why I still say don't bother with letters, phonecalls and petitions - they don't care.

Focus on litigation. It has a chance and I don't think anything else does. But it means donating money instead of writing free letters. How many of us are willing to throw down?
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Quote Originally Posted by OldDude View Post
    Of course the UN will claim it's fake. Do you think they want us to even nave an inkling of their plans?
    Why is there so much war is all these countries that are apart of the UN? I mean how do they even get guns ?? especially considering they cant own them,

Liberals own media and deliver only their point of views/lies!
    CPC better come up with their media source for public.
    CPC,CCFR,CSSA My freedom is not for sale

Quote Originally Posted by ZUKA View Post
    Liberals own media and deliver only their point of views/lies!
    CPC better come up with their media source for public.
    they had that with sun news on tv. the libs killed it.

We need to resurrect it!
    CPC is loosing this battle our kids are brainwashed by Liberal teachers we have few years to fix it.
    CPC,CCFR,CSSA My freedom is not for sale

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast