Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No Political Opportunity Wasted - No Matter How Misguided

We should donate as much as we can.
    Let's ge ready for demonstration!
    CPC,CCFR,CSSA My freedom is not for sale

Quote Originally Posted by CZ-ER View Post
    Our we sure he won’t blindside us with a federal ban instead of provincial or city/ townships as far as our handguns go
    We can't be sure. If I had to guess, he'll start with the municipal ban to offload being the bad guy onto city mayors and council. It would be political suicide for a mayor of a city with guns in the news a lot to opt out of the ban, and same goes for neighbouring cities. Peer pressure will cast a wide net around the cities that make the news a lot for shootings. Then, when the bulk of cities are on board, he can pose as the good guy and upload the ban to federal responsibility to alleviate the burden on the municipalities. Of course this assumes that most mayors are as spineless as the mayor of my home town and the city I live in now...

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Platypus View Post
    I smell a bit of a troll...

All of the so-called “insider” information is all regular mainstream speculation.

If they are such a “disgusted” Liberal why hide behind anonymity?
    I get it. But all libs ain’t horrible, just misguided. Some are just paying their political science student loans and this is all they could get. Either way, it sounds like I’ll have to check with the commissar to sign out my rifle in the future. Yeah right.
    - shoulder checks are free -

Power does what it wants and now they just put it right out front and say this is what we’re doing to you, folks ... no one questions things anymore.

This is the stupid we have trying to run this communist country......A f#cking toy gun really this guy's clearly retarded
    ***Terms of all sales***
    -"I'll take it" with payment trumps all dialogue
    - Insurance is Buyers responsibly, so please request

view photos ask your wife BEFORE making offers

Quote Originally Posted by derek2007 View Post

This is the stupid we have trying to run this communist country......A f#cking toy gun really this guy's clearly retarded
    I think you underestimate actual communists - they can at least tell the difference between toy guns and real ones.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    I think you underestimate actual communists - they can at least tell the difference between toy guns and real ones.
    This is True, I kind of feel back putting that is bag of $hit in the same category lol
    ***Terms of all sales***
    -"I'll take it" with payment trumps all dialogue
    - Insurance is Buyers responsibly, so please request

view photos ask your wife BEFORE making offers

Very well said!
    Senator Sharon Carstairs of Manitoba once stated, the United Nations wanted to re-engineer Canada as a gun free society.
    We didn't listen. This was probably 20 years ago, just a guess.
    Free country my a##!

Quote Originally Posted by derek2007 View Post

This is the kind of thing I think we can use to challenge this regulation. It’s clearly drawn up in a rush by those who know nothing about law or firearms.

Business Member Rep
    There's really only one way to go here...and even it's a bit of a Hail Mary, because I'm not certain if the Conservative Party of Canada has its act together enough to win the next election.

But, that's our only play here at the political level.

Buy a membership by CLICKING HERE You have 11 days until the cutoff for the leadership vote.

Make no mistake. In the next few years there will either be a Canadian Shooting Sports Community, or their won't if we can't form a strong political front with the one party that has a viable chance. No time for division.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234