Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fishermanforlife View Post
    Love shopping at Tenda!

They are busy give them abit of time,They are just sick of people calling them out on their terrible business practices which i dont blame them myself.
    id change my number too.
    Fixed it for you.

Last edited by impactthunder; 05-20-2020 at 07:15 AM.
    When life throws a curve, lean into it and open the throttle.

I bought ammo from them 2 weeks ago and it came within a week. their good in my books

Honestly, they are very cheap. Best prices I've found. If you want customer service go to FOC

I just bought a shotgun from Tenda. Prompt email reply. And my phone call got answered in mins. No problem with them.
    Proud of a CCFR member

I had nice dealings with Tenda. Thing might have changed since the start of pandemic. Unprecedented amount of online orders might have affected the way they manage the business so as other retailers. Be patient, any issue can be resolved between parties. All we have to do is call, email, call again, email again.

Quote Originally Posted by SixGunFun View Post
    That has not been my experience with FOC. I once had a simple email question about the sights that came on a firearm that was on sale. Before they responded a few minutes later they jacked the price up on the firearm a few hundred dollars. I ended up buying it from Bullseye for an even better price.

I have dealt with TENDA many times both in person and online.
    No issues at all.

A fine example of Customer Service was an online order that I had placed for an item was the wrong caliber 22LR instead of 22WMR.
    I had both emailed and telephoned to explain the error.
    They advised me that it was not an issue to change the order...even though it had been shipped.
    I returned the item and received the correct one...no hassle at all.

IMHO, they are one of the best here on CGN.

I have had a major integrity issue with them on one order I made a while back. At the time, I vowed I would never buy from them again. But have eased my stance and bought from them several times since.
    Anyway, all vendors will have issues here and there...that's the 2% rule.

i dont get what the gripe is. all my orders with them have been great. case and point, i just ordered something on wednesday, got the shipping notification today on friday. UPS estimates my delivery will be on the 15th and im all the way in vancouver.

maybe some people just like to complain like the dude who was complaining they shipped his ammo and gun separate. how dare they pay out of their own pocket for extra shipping so it mitigates risk of a minor receiving the package. gasp!

not really, mark up the price and then give discount. only bulk ammo worthy to buy.