Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

CGN frequent flyer
    No, that sounds like an excuse. Why would anyone need a pal for that purchase anyhow ?

Quote Originally Posted by yomomma View Post
    3 days processing...
    8 days processing here.....

Bought nov 27
    Label created the dec 4th
    Waiting for them to finally ship!

Quote Originally Posted by JD2000 View Post
    8 days processing here.....
    6 days so far here. I don't mind waiting, really just hoping it wasn't oversold because nowhere else had the CZ I wanted for the same price

CGN Regular
    If your standard is TNA who seems to beat out even Amazon in how fast they can get your order shipped out...... yes its a horrible place to shop. You may have to wait a whole week for them to ship!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMittens View Post
    6 days so far here. I don't mind waiting, really just hoping it wasn't oversold because nowhere else had the CZ I wanted for the same price
    Overselling an item is such a bad practice. It locks up a buyer from being able to purchase from other vendors who manage their stock levels with accuracy, and you may also miss-out on pricing if the oversold item cannot be fulfilled at the price that was initially sold at. In this case, BF friday sales / promos. I could have bought elsewhere, but now that sale price is gone, and the product is not available and not being even offered as a "rain-check".

Good = communicate with the customer when you oversell something and manage a back-order / rain-check at the customer's discretion.
    Better = Do the above, + offer something comparable at a discount, or provide a discount code.
    Best = Manage your business so that you don't oversell anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMittens View Post
    Exactly in the same boat as I saw what I wanted in stock when I ordered it, since then out of stock and now back in stock.... and still no communication from them....

They sent me the wrong item and expected me to keep it with a 10% off cupon for the next time I order something. When I said no thanks they made it seem like it was my fault they messed up. Told the guy on the phone I wont be doing business with them again and he chuckled. Not a good way to keep customers.
    Instagram 👉 chesterfieldfox

They price match without any bull***t, so that's good.

bad- I ordered a Hex Receiver Mosin 20 min after they post an AD, then shortly received a call from them saying they cant find one from stock and wants to change to a round reciever Mosin, not even mentioning to refund the price difference. Bad impression. Then the item arrived with broken package, and they completed ignored my purchase note.

I'd suggest to onlh buy things that cannot go wrong -- ammo, cleaning kits...etc Definitely not surplus firearms. They just give you random crap which looks completely different from what they advertised..

CGN Regular
    I never had any problems with my TENDA order.
    I wish I knew what all the fuss was about?
    Plus, if TENDA have email issues (?), why doesn't Tenda come on CGN and either apologize or defend itself?
    Just curious...