Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

There have been major issues. They all get deleted before people fully get to read what happened.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

Yes, They have been good to me and they have done me multiple favours in the past. The last order that I placed was last week, shipping was fast and I was happy!

Never had this issue. However we live under very different times in the last 8-9 weeks.
    Now with the new changes in place I can just imagine how many email and calls they must be fending.

To be fair i have sent 5 emails in regards to a credit that is owed to me and after 5 emails started April 4th I haven't had one reply back. I will continue to email each week until I either hear back from them or once the phones work I will continue to call everyday until I get it back. Its only $20 but in the end its the principle and given I run two businesses and I if I did this to clients I would be flammed online as well.

I have never had a problem there, we live in a difficult time. My orders always seem to turn up at my house at the same speed as other vendors. Maybe a couple days slower but not many stores deal in their volume with their prices they are hard to beat. When your turnover on product is as much as they have you are bound to have some issues. Things are being pulled off the shelf as fast as they can stock it during slow times and the last few weeks before they closed were even worse, look at the states, their shipping has gone to like 6 weeks

I ordered a lot of stuff. Never had an issue.

It's not Thursday yet!

Less than 8 days from my order to the backdoor

I never had an issue with them!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer The_Sicilian's Avatar
    A customer of mine told me this morning he received a Mossberg shotgun from them within two business days.
    CCFR Member