Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 203032333435363738394041424344454647485060 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

I ordered a Kadet on Christmas Eve and it arrived on January 7th. No Issues Very helpful staff. I`m sorry you`re having problems. Joe Public

Works for me I ordered it came so If ya don’t like it don’t shop there simple

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post

Sometimes I feel like it's the same 5 people constantly buying and complaining.
    I honestly think most of it is one or two of their competitors just slinging shiit. When you constantly have the lowest prices around it tends to rub some of the old guard the wrong way. It's why I also think they don't have strong selections in some of the brands with strong MAP pricing, like Sako/Tikka. They don't play the old boys game, they just say f it, let's sell lots of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Buggle View Post
    I honestly think most of it is one or two of their competitors just slinging shiit. When you constantly have the lowest prices around it tends to rub some of the old guard the wrong way. It's why I also think they don't have strong selections in some of the brands with strong MAP pricing, like Sako/Tikka. They don't play the old boys game, they just say f it, let's sell lots of stuff.
    I agree that's a strong possibility.

CGN frequent flyer

That’s funny, I always got the feeling that the glowing reviews that randomly came down the pike were phoney, andyways I really doubt that it’s a conspiracy, what’s the old boys game that they’re rebelling against ?

Anyone know what happened to the complaint thread about TENDA on here yesterday?
    POOF! Its gone...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovin View Post
    Anyone know what happened to the complaint thread about TENDA on here yesterday?
    POOF! Its gone...
    To many negatives - not enough positives??

I 100% agree with this statement. I have order over $5000.00 worth of stuff from Tenda and never had an issue. I call them and they pick up the phone on the second ring plus 24 hr turn around on emails. I cant ask for better customer service than that.

Tenda is probably the best dealer in Canada. Both in prices and availability.
    So, when you have threads like this, it's basically advertisement for Tenda.

So i guess keep it up?

Quote Originally Posted by armourall View Post
    to many negatives - not enough positives??

bingo!!!!