Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2737394041424344454647484950515253545557 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

I ordered 1000 rounds 600 showed up . Tenda told me I'm out of luck . I told them other options are available.
    I would avoid as their supply chain is leaky .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theviking View Post
    Yes !!
    I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Donkey View Post
    I ordered 1000 rounds 600 showed up . Tenda told me I'm out of luck . I told them other options are available.
    Hahaha..maybe you were hiding under your bed when everybody talk about ammo shortage. On top of it, everybody jump on anything ammo. Like the toilet paper ... if anything, they have great price and their inventory fly off the shelves.

For a guy with only 2 post..you should inform yourself a bit better before writing that kind of biased - ill informed comments on a well know and well liked dealer that support your free access to this platform.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Hahaha..maybe you were hiding under your bed when everybody talk about ammo shortage. On top of it, everybody jump on anything ammo. Like the toilet paper ... if anything, they have great price and their inventory fly off the shelves.

For a guy with only 2 post..you should inform yourself a bit better before writing that kind of biased - ill informed comments on a well know and well liked dealer that support your free access to this platform.
    Not by everyone....

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Not by everyone....
    It will be nice if the CGN dealers had a blacklist - not to do business with - of the people here on CGN that piss on their lawn.

CGN Regular
    Not going to read all hundreds of pages but Ill just talk about my personal experience with them. Bunch of friends and I are shopping there for a bit now. There is a retailer closer to where most local guys I shoot with live but we prefer Tenda. Guns, ammo, accessories,
    Mosin crates etc. Ill go there unless I want some milsurp stuff stores dont carry. I got one friend to join the dark side. He must’ve bought 7-8 rifles/pistols in the last 6 months. All his firearms but 1 are from there. Staff is always friendly. Top notch service. Always willing to spend extra time to answer questions and accommodate people even if its not 100% sale.
    P.S Plus one can always stock up on free wooden x39 crates to feed the wood stove in the boones or store stuff in ��
    P.P.S I dont personally know anyone who works there/owns the place or associated with that retailer. Just my 2 cents.

The only thing about Tenda not to like is the product selection filter on the right side of the page. You have to scroll down to the bottom to get to the common calibres like 9 mm 223 and 308. I get that 9 comes after 3 but the list isn't actually in numerical order anyway 8mm lists before 223 ect.
    And the Company filter has A to Z - A to Z twice with completely different names of companies. Look for Holosun you have to go past the first group of "H" to find it.
    Other than that little glitch, Tenda is an excellent Retailer. Everything I have bought from them in the last 5 years has been shipped in a timely manner with industry leading prices.
    You got to wonder if these Tenda Hate posts are actually other vendors with price match policies that cringe every time someone mentions their name!!

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    I have had fantastic experiences with Tenda, and I've had a lot. They are my go-to dealer in Canada now. As was stated in the post before mine, I can't help but wonder if there's some sort of vendetta against them. There's no where else in the country that I've seen that has the prices to match Tenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Donkey View Post
    This is almost certainly untrue. They get product well before I see it in other stores. For example, they had PPU Rangemaster before basically anyone else.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 41 bravo View Post
    The only thing about Tenda not to like is the product selection filter on the right side of the page. You have to scroll down to the bottom to get to the common calibres like 9 mm 223 and 308. I get that 9 comes after 3 but the list isn't actually in numerical order anyway 8mm lists before 223 ect.
    And the Company filter has A to Z - A to Z twice with completely different names of companies. Look for Holosun you have to go past the first group of "H" to find it.
    Other than that little glitch, Tenda is an excellent Retailer. Everything I have bought from them in the last 5 years has been shipped in a timely manner with industry leading prices.
    You got to wonder if these Tenda Hate posts are actually other vendors with price match policies that cringe every time someone mentions their name!!
    Could be just dude who got butthurt while ordering online drunk ��. I know people who ended up selling and moving. They still no little issues with phone service. I ordered from places like Westrifle over the phone. Wait for it for a bit. Have a beer and call again. I was on hold on with them while
    wanting to place 500 dollar
    ammo order. I still had to
    wait to wait, just like everyone else one the conveiour.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    It will be nice if the CGN dealers had a blacklist - not to do business with - of the people here on CGN that piss on their lawn.
    It would be nice if they fixed their inventory problems and didn’t screw with people.