Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2838404142434445464748495051525354555658 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

CGN Regular
    41 Bravo. Only thingonly thing I dont like about Tenda is that they would not allow you you strip milrurp. Friend of mine wanted an M92, police surplus. I want to strip one he picked and check it at the outside of it. She said we cant allow it because there no warranty.
    That is exactly what I was concerned about. Rob. That pistol is very questionable.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    It will be nice if the CGN dealers had a blacklist - not to do business with - of the people here on CGN that piss on their lawn.
    You're quite the sidewalk superintendent, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMac View Post
    Im starting to wonder if it make sense to continue shopping at this store. Yes, we get general emails on new stocks and on sale items. However, any new ordered items in the past week or so are still in the same status and unchange. The phone number doesn't work and email replies as well, so technically you cant get a hold of them. Is anyone else getting the same treatment on your recent orders?
    No, definitely not . This store is not for you .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    It would be nice if they fixed their inventory problems and didn’t screw with people.
    This...

This thread needs to die already

I'm tired of seeing this thread come back to the top, so I guess it's ironic I feel compelled to reply. I've bought ammo from Tenda for the last 3 years, never an issue, good shipping times, and free shipping when I'm buying in bulk.

That's just my experience, but with good service that consistent I can't help but feel that any issues people encounter are the sort of bad luck and mistakes that can happen with any store.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadbeard View Post
    This thread needs to die already
    This one and the other three or four that are going.....

No it’s not

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    It will be nice if the CGN dealers had a blacklist - not to do business with - of the people here on CGN that piss on their lawn.
    You shouldn't be on this forum.

Just wait until you get screwed over by Tenda.

I am at the boiling point right now.

If it's not inventory screw up, it is sending the wrong order or their milsurp is literally the bottom of the barrel. I even think they do little cover up stuff so the customer won't notice right away what garbage they are sending out.

For a lot of people angry about political influence in the media and control over the discussion allowed to be seen by the public... whole lot of people seemingly real upset by people sharing their experiences because they differ with their own...