Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2939414243444546474849505152535455565759 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

Quote Originally Posted by 41 bravo View Post
    The only thing about Tenda not to like is the product selection filter on the right side of the page. You have to scroll down to the bottom to get to the common calibres like 9 mm 223 and 308. I get that 9 comes after 3 but the list isn't actually in numerical order anyway 8mm lists before 223 ect.
    And the Company filter has A to Z - A to Z twice with completely different names of companies. Look for Holosun you have to go past the first group of "H" to find it.
    Other than that little glitch, Tenda is an excellent Retailer. Everything I have bought from them in the last 5 years has been shipped in a timely manner with industry leading prices.
    You got to wonder if these Tenda Hate posts are actually other vendors with price match policies that cringe every time someone mentions their name!!
    I agree with you completely about the selection menu / slider (mine's on the left side of the page, but anyhow). I now know 9mm and .40 cal is at the bottom. But why they run through calibers from 1 to whatever, and then it starts again, I don't get it. I just try to remember whether what I am looking for is on the first set of the list or the second set. The could probably put them in logical groupings to make it easier. Same with the companies - I don't see any rhyme or reason behind why are are two groups of alphabetic names - at first I thought it was maybe one for the guns, the other for the accessories, but I can't find a recognizable pattern.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Price is the main reason people like Tenda...... customer service if there is an issue might be on the slow side, could be a cultural issue?
    For people that have never had issues with an order and have never had to deal with a bit of the run around..... I could see why they would be confused at some of the naysayers..... but I also understand the slow charge back's as I have experienced that with them before the pandemic.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

I’ve never had any issues with Tenda shipping or customer service

My first Tenda order :I ordered a CZ 457 on the 4th and it was shipped on the 8th, considering they had the best price in the country, I have nothing to complain about.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KRider's Avatar
    I tried tenda for a 2nd time and got my order of ammo in great shape inside the box (outside was beat up pretty bad but that was the shipping company). I won't hesitate to order again from them if time isn't an issue. Hell, I might order some more ammo right now

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M1911 View Post
    I’ve never had any issues with Tenda shipping or customer service
    Lol. The ultimate zombie response. Name:  NPC-header-1.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  55.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMac View Post
    Im starting to wonder if it make sense to continue shopping at this store. Yes, we get general emails on new stocks and on sale items. However, any new ordered items in the past week or so are still in the same status and unchange. The phone number doesn't work and email replies as well, so technically you cant get a hold of them. Is anyone else getting the same treatment on your recent orders?

I hate those threads made by newbies
    Don't worry, go plinking, be happy!!

this is still going
    Freedom Isn't Free.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Price is the main reason people like Tenda...... customer service if there is an issue might be on the slow side, could be a cultural issue?
    No, I don't think it's a cultural issue at all. One of Tenda's competitors, which also happen to be one of this site's sponsors, is also predominantly Asian-run, and that store has nothing but glowing reviews, both here and on Google reviews.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP