Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36464849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall View Post
    Free advertising maybe.
    It’s called astroturfing I think.

CGN Regular TragicallyHipGrandpa's Avatar
    Placed my first order with Tenda last week (ammo, optic and flash sale knives) and it was on my doorstep in 3 days (I live in Ontario), packaging was fine. My only complaint: NO FREE STICKER FOR MY SAFE! C’mon Tenda!! Where’s my stickers?!? I mean... seriously, I need a sticker!!! Do I need to start a new “bash Tenda” thread???
    No dress rehearsal; this is our life.
    Member CCFR, NFA, CSSA

^ no sticker, omg that's it. Thanks for the warning Lol.

How about try searching next time before posting another thread about the same thing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just ordered a Beretta 1951, NOS, will let you know but so far so good and best price in Canada!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Great store with fast ship times and great customer service...

Honestly speaking, all the stores in that area are a pleasure to deal with.

What a stupid thread. Don't like the store? Stop shopping there. Seriously this generation of gun owners are the whineist, most high maintenance people I've seen.

Tenda, like all stores, have good and bad reviews. No store is perfect so just move on if something bugs you.

As a new user I’m watching these threads carefully because I rely on experts like you all on this site to advise if some stores are shady and some are good. I’ll keep watching these threads because when I’m looking to buy Tenda is always there in the mix with other stores for my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Precise227 View Post
    As a new user I’m watching these threads carefully because I rely on experts like you all on this site to advise if some stores are shady and some are good. I’ll keep watching these threads because when I’m looking to buy Tenda is always there in the mix with other stores for my business.
    Hey bro, that's what forums are for...

Do a search next time on the subject tho, it'll be faster for you, and make sure you're packing some armour or thick skin for all the trolls, unfortunately they shoot first

Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    What a stupid thread. Don't like the store? Stop shopping there. Seriously this generation of gun owners are the whineist, most high maintenance people I've seen.

Tenda, like all stores, have good and bad reviews. No store is perfect so just move on if something bugs you.

Can't help but agree, though it's not only gun owners, it's just about everyone. Don't like a certain store, then shop elsewhere... simple.
    “Those who trade liberty for security have neither. An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject.” — John Adams