Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40505253545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

I have ordered from Tenda 3-4 times , they were all great experiences except the last, which was terrible enough that I don't think I'm going to bother anymore.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    I just received my new Dan Wesson LASD in 9mm. It was supposed to come with 3 magazines (I confirmed this with them before I ordered it through them). They had published that it came with two but when I asked if they would match a competitors price with 3 magazines, the employee told me that he just checked and that they did in fact come with three magazines. They changed it on their webpage to show this soon after our discussion.

My new pistol came with 2 magazines and not 3 so I'll let you know how Tenda handles this situation. I would like my 3rd magazine from them and have sent them a message asking them for this. I will call tomorrow and let everyone know what happens with this issue.
    Following up:

Got a reply to my e-mail and the new Dan Wesson 10 round - 9mm magazine that they promised to me arrived about 30 minutes ago by UPS. I have had issues in the past with Tenda, but things are definitely looking up! Shoutout to Rex and especially Brian who went to bat for me and honoured our original agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by apu View Post
    I have ordered from Tenda 3-4 times , they were all great experiences except the last, which was terrible enough that I don't think I'm going to bother anymore.
    who needs the tenda-mart?

I have have spent a lot over the past couple years, never had an issue that went unsolved in a timely fashion. I ordered a rifle and scope this morning and it already shipped by 5 pm same day.. if you call ask for Brian, the man is a champ, very helpful.

On June 11th I just spent 450$ on a variety 9mm ammo 12 boxes total (I wanted to do some testing) and just realized they have dinged me on one box. The number of boxes was correct (that’s is what I have counted) but on the receipt, I noticed one box as a Value box which is not even in stock.

What is strange their value stock is more expensive than 2 x50 rounds boxes.
    FEDERAL AMERICAN EAGLE 9MM 115 GR FMJ BOX OF 50 – 18.99$
    https://www.gotenda.com/product/fede...115-gr-box-50/

Their “value” pack is out of stock, I’m not sure who would buy that?
    FEDERAL AMERICAN EAGLE 9MM 115 GR FMJ VALUE PACK OF 100 – 39.99
    https://www.gotenda.com/product/fede...e-pack-of-100/

20$ 50 rounds is not much, but I have a strange aftertaste, when I was being cashed I was still looking at the stuff (targets and some mags) and let the guy do his work, I will be watching them next time like a hawk. I’m not sure how you can make mistake like that when you scan the boxes. All the savings I thought I got by not shopping in the store closer to me are gone.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilyD View Post
    I have have spent a lot over the past couple years, never had an issue that went unsolved in a timely fashion. I ordered a rifle and scope this morning and it already shipped by 5 pm same day.. if you call ask for Brian, the man is a champ, very helpful.
    Hopefully it doesn’t show up missing stuff, damaged or otherwise not what you expected.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hit and miss.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I've never had any problem with Tenda. Repeat!!

only buy ammo from tenda

I try to do offline shopping these days so it's in my hands the moment it's paid for