Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4252545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

Yes it is. Best place to by ammo.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    See the thing is, with Tenda sometimes it is intentional, sometimes it isn’t, sometimes it’s hard to tell.
    Grocery stores too. It's all a conspiracy in my opinion

Yes unless you have a reason not to then shop elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kloss View Post
    On June 11th I just spent 450$ on a variety 9mm ammo 12 boxes total (I wanted to do some testing) and just realized they have dinged me on one box. The number of boxes was correct (that’s is what I have counted) but on the receipt, I noticed one box as a Value box which is not even in stock.

What is strange their value stock is more expensive than 2 x50 rounds boxes.
    FEDERAL AMERICAN EAGLE 9MM 115 GR FMJ BOX OF 50 – 18.99$
    https://www.gotenda.com/product/fede...115-gr-box-50/

Their “value” pack is out of stock, I’m not sure who would buy that?
    FEDERAL AMERICAN EAGLE 9MM 115 GR FMJ VALUE PACK OF 100 – 39.99
    https://www.gotenda.com/product/fede...e-pack-of-100/

20$ 50 rounds is not much, but I have a strange aftertaste, when I was being cashed I was still looking at the stuff (targets and some mags) and let the guy do his work, I will be watching them next time like a hawk. I’m not sure how you can make mistake like that when you scan the boxes. All the savings I thought I got by not shopping in the store closer to me are gone.

Just an update. I gave them a call and explained the situation, they said if I come in they will solve my problem since i paid cash they can't refund me over the phone, I was going to Oshawa so I dropped in on the way.
    They were good and honest, I picked up few other things as well. They gave me a refund for FEDERAL AMERICAN EAGLE 9MM 115 GR FMJ VALUE PACK OF 100 – 39.99 and charged me for box of 50

Those guys are as solid as it gets in my book, I will keep being a loyal customer. Small things like this make me feel comfortable when shopping for bigger items. I will get my next scope from them.

CGN frequent flyer
    It's now officially over two weeks without a single contribution to any Tenda ratings thread.

wth? Tenda rating fatigue?!?

Just an update. I gave them a call and explained the situation, they said if I come in they will solve my problem since i paid cash they can't refund me over the phone, I was going to Oshawa so I dropped in on the way.
    They were good and honest, I picked up few other things as well. They gave me a refund for FEDERAL AMERICAN EAGLE 9MM 115 GR FMJ VALUE PACK OF 100 – 39.99 and charged me for box of 50

Those guys are as solid as it gets in my book, I will keep being a loyal customer. Small things like this make me feel comfortable when shopping for bigger items. I will get my next scope from them.
    Both of those store entries were likely just made a few months apart. A deal in 2021 was a horrible price in 2020 and so on. That's my guess anyway. For example while I'm looking at Type 97s for $1200 I usually end up seeing a $900 one on the same site, just an out of stock remnant from the past.

CGN frequent flyer

This isn’t really “solid”, it’s kinda bare minimum after a fuss.

CGN Regular
    I ordered a case of 9mm ammo yesterday, around 10 am Bc time, so around 1 PM ON time, saw the free shipping option for over 300$ and was thinking “hmm that seems too good to be true, they will either call me to ask for more money ( the exact case with another cgn dealer last week on a ammo order with “25$ ammo shipping”) or this will just take forever”

By the time I got off work the same day, I already had emails with UPS tracking number and order has been shipped.

Normally I call this good service, but holy $$&&, my industry ( banking ) and every employer I have spoken to in the various industry that banks with me is so short staffed it’s not even funny, and Tenda can still do same day shipping with bulk ammo for free ?!?? HOLY $@!? Good for you, keep up the good work, let the haters hate, your actions will propel your business forward

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    They just needed a FT customer service rep, and their business would be wrapped up in a bow for us all.