Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

Endless biatchin threads... like we in Corona world right now give it some time they will get the items to you...
    GOD, GUNS & GOLD - Three Gs I seek

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    If they don't have the items in stock they'll let ya know....Small businesses are not Amazon with massive supply chains and billion dollar incomes through systematic schemes of manipulating governments and postal services to get cheaper rates than anyone else while avoiding a large amount of taxes.....

Every store is likely taking a big hit right now...attacking them because there not perfect online is a childish thing to do. Sometimes as an adult you must be patient because of the nature of this type of business and the obvious government hoops they must just through to supply us all with the products we want.

If your not happy your free to shop elsewhere and vote with your dollars or contact management and discuss the problem you are experiencing and suggest a resolution if you have one. There is little benefit whining.

CGN Regular
    For me its worth ordering from Tenda. I’ve made a few orders this last year from them without issue and great prices. My latest order was made May 2, 2020 and it was shipped today, May 5 2020. No problem.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Regular
    Is it really worth shopping at Burger King? Well, it depends. Some people like it and some don't. I personally never had to ask anyone else. I make decisions on where I shop on my own.

I have to agree! I’m 5 minutes from Tenda
    I place an order two weeks ago they charged $20 shipping on $80 order and I still don’t have it.
    Makes me wonder. Do they even want to stay in business or are they just giving up.

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth. John F. Kennedy

CGN Regular
    Over a dozen orders with Tenda over the past couple of years. Not a single problem. Usually one of the first vendors I go to when looking for gun related stuff.

I placed an order on a rimfire - couldn't pass up the offer they had it listed at;

Placed April 20th 2020 / Order Processed April 20th
    Order Completed With UPS Tracking April 27th
    Item At My Door May 5th West Coast BC

I'd say with the current times/covid nonsense that is pretty dang good and I am very happy with the product that arrived

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cam1936's Avatar
    I placed an order Wed April 29 for a Mossberg shotgun. Tracking # given to me Friday, Canpar picked it up Monday and tracking shows it's headed my way.

Pretty good for Covid ordering.

I've also ordered from them in the past from no issues.

Restricted transfers are taking a crazy long time in some provinces.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    I bought an upper for my AR lower in April from Tenda as I sold the old one, than this all happens.....

Tenda ends up keeping my paid for upper, when I got to them they said we are sorry, and refunded my Visa.

The timing really sucks, but it did save me lots of money. Other than be slow and busy, they are okay, too bad my lower has nothing to pin to.

They’ve been good to me