Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

I purchased a Norinco type 97 and an mossberg MVP LC 5.56 from gotenda May 4th and its been processed with included tracking numbers today May 5th. So Ive had great business transactions with this company.

CGN frequent flyer
    Spent a lot of money on orders from them over the years they are in business. A few incidents happened, but it's life … it happens.
    They were always resolved to my satisfaction in the end.
    Cannot say that about all other dealers/sellers.
    I will always go for a good deal with Tenda, and a good deal happens there not less frequently than elsewhere, rather more …
    Everyone still is able to decide for themselves, may be not so in the nearest future.
    May be soon we will be in a Mexican model, with just one and only (government) store to choose..

Stay safe everybody!
    If a politician’s life is worth armed guards, why aren't our children's lives worth the ability for us to give them the same level of protection?

If you don't want don't buy from them. I always got good service and fast shipping. I just ordered yesterday and baaaaam today its shipped. (Probably will be picked up by canpar tomorrow)
    So YES YES AND AGAIN YES
    WORTH IT

Have ordered from them many times online and in store. Had an issue once and it was resolved immediately. Always worth it.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    I might shop there again when they allow in store pickup. Until then, I'm not sending them money unless I see they have the product I want in stock.
    This^^
    Tenda has always been good to me but I’m the type if I get pissed off I won’t go back so I don’t want to take the chance. That being said I’ve found their prices not to really be any better than the others lately (at least in the stuff that I’ve been looking for). Made 3 separate orders from a sponsor out Kingston ways this week and had them at my doorstep in under 48hrs with half the free shipping quota. Only crappy thing was my dog started barking because the ups guy was walking up my neighbors driveway to deliver my package which they would not have been cool with (hippie tree huggers). I gave him the old “wrong address bud”. After that Hershey the chocolate min pin got a nice slice of pizza for a treat lol “good girl Hershey”

Yes

Another Chronic Complainer with Zero Feedback and new member 2020 !

Well maybe they are so busy they don't want any more customers, I gave up 2-3 weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by h77_mark View Post
    I ordered a ton of ammo and some firearms from them about a week ago for our club and received my items in about 5 ish days. I don't know why people are constantly on about this place, but we always have reasonable shipping from them.

Great store! I buy from them all the time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Pretty good usually. I mostly hear stories of sales that really aren't sales. Things are slow from covid.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.