Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 21214151617181920212223242526272829303242 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

Best price for ammo and many other things

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick-o-shea View Post
    I have to agree! I’m 5 minutes from Tenda
    I place an order two weeks ago they charged $20 shipping on $80 order and I still don’t have it.
    Makes me wonder. Do they even want to stay in business or are they just giving up.
    If your 5 minutes away why would you get shipping? It specifically says “free ship over $300”. If you chose to ship than your at the mercy of the shippers/receivers and your package goes in the line. I bet if you picked it up you would have had your stuff by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Platypus View Post
    Why was a PAL involved in a sight purchase?

Are they running it through the RCMP as a form of credit check?

First off, I wouldn’t have given it to them for that sort of purchase.

And secondly, I would be complaining, rather strongly, to the RCMP about the nature of their inquiry...
    That's the funniest part. I didn't give them my PAL because it is not required for the purchase. So they rant it by the RCMP and the billing address and PAL didn't match. I also called to explain and they were not interested and when I asked to speak to a manager the employee spoke to him on my behalf.

Inspector Gadget at Tenda doesn't realize that there are a few John Smith's, Joe Brown's and William Dingleberry's in Canada.
    Charlie Chaplin entered a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest in Monte Carlo and came in third. Now that's a story. This... is something else.

I shop here a lot too, they are great.
    Never got an order via shipping, i just go to the store and pick it up.

Always fun to go in anyways .

Im sure they ship fast as possible, they are a large store with a ton of staff.
    Also they are VERY busy during sales or hot-times...

I'm from BC and have ordered many times from Tenda for ammo. No issues with shipping or processing time.

Quote Originally Posted by g36k View Post
    I ordered a variety of items that were all in stock, but after a week of waiting for the order to ship, they removed 2 items that were oversold and shipped the order at the same time.

A normal business would have notified the customer and allowed for corrections before shipping the order incomplete.
    That... especially when you need to prove them the order was incomplete to get your money back!

CGN frequent flyer
    Not really though... and there seems to be a lot of astroturfing but, to each their own.

CGN frequent flyer
    That makes absolutely no sense at all and straight up seems not to be true. How in the heck are you buying your ammunition from Ontario and having it shipped all the way over there ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    3 days processing...
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

CGN frequent flyer
    Either that, or shop somewhere else. Both make sense.