Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    I placed my first order with them earlier this year. They short shipped me and when I let them know I didn't get everything I paid for (through multiple emails and phone calls) they told me to count it again because they shipped it all. I left them a negative feed back and said I was going get a partial chargeback on my cc, then they miraculously decided to refund me for the amount they did not ship. Poor shipping practices, poor customer service. I'll shop other places. YMMV.

I like Tenda

No problem here

I have had really good luck. Fast shipping. Proper stuff. But I imagine they ship a absolutely insane amount of product. I really would be interested to know how much. But I feel like it would be shocking. So screw ups are bound to happen. And those that have to take the calls and all that likely are pretty tied up. I’m sure there is a real process to it. Checking and correcting orders. Keeping track. Ect.. So one has to give them a bit of slack. Not too much. But a bit. I’m sure they have good intentions and they do provide what this community loves. Guns and ammo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AB.boy View Post
    I placed my first order with them earlier this year. They short shipped me and when I let them know I didn't get everything I paid for (through multiple emails and phone calls) they told me to count it again because they shipped it all. I left them a negative feed back and said I was going get a partial chargeback on my cc, then they miraculously decided to refund me for the amount they did not ship. Poor shipping practices, poor customer service. I'll shop other places. YMMV.
    Last edited by seikojay86; 01-10-2024 at 08:10 PM.

I had a good recent experience , I ordered an electric powder scale/ dispenser , it was priced great and arrived in about two week.

As others have said have ordered a ton of stuff from them no issue. Shipping can be little slow at times but nothing major. Only issue was some ammo marked instock but actually didn't have any. They offered option to refund or wait, I took the refund and it was done right away.

Avoid unless you like placing an order for products that say In-Stock only to have them cancel it 3 weeks later with the comment out of stock. Has happened to me twice in the last 12 months... Lots of other dealers who know what customer service is.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I haven't had an issue. It was nice getting 243 Win Nosler Accubonds for 1/2 the price of Canadian Tire...I bought enough to get free shipping :-)
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

I have ordered from them twice. Fast shipping, never any issues.
    People don't realize how hard it is to speak the truth, to a world full of people that don't realize they are living a lie.
    -Edward Snowden