Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

Quote Originally Posted by scuba52 View Post
    I have never had a problem there, we live in a difficult time. My orders always seem to turn up at my house at the same speed as other vendors. Maybe a couple days slower but not many stores deal in their volume with their prices they are hard to beat. When your turnover on product is as much as they have you are bound to have some issues. Things are being pulled off the shelf as fast as they can stock it during slow times and the last few weeks before they closed were even worse, look at the states, their shipping has gone to like 6 weeks
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by CamLam View Post
    To be fair i have sent 5 emails in regards to a credit that is owed to me and after 5 emails started April 4th I haven't had one reply back. I will continue to email each week until I either hear back from them or once the phones work I will continue to call everyday until I get it back. Its only $20 but in the end its the principle and given I run two businesses and I if I did this to clients I would be flammed online as well.

I dont know what you are talking about tbh.
    I had an question and i wanted to make changes to my order. I called this morning and i got a very nice lady to help me within 2 minutes waiting on hold. I seriously doubt all these bad threads about them not getting back to customers.
    I think its the way people handle the issues or situations. If you're negative or nasty to people they are less likely to help you.
    The customer isnt always right.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNut View Post
    online orders are hit or miss.

their online inventory doesn't always match actual inventory.

The OP is most likely one of those lucky few who ordered something not in stock.

Just another SNAFU.

They're the best. As long as you stop in and pick up what you want.

had this very issue...started off unpleasant bt they totally came through and fixed it for the customer (me). Ordered something online, said it was in stock they called me a few days later (around GLock price change time) and said it was not in stock. So while I was pissed off, I can tell you they do believe in supporting the customer. If you haven't been there in person, the place is always busy...sometimes packed. So those customers who used to be in store are going to hit the phone lines...and it may take a while to get through...but they are a great store, good prices and good service. Not sure how you can do better than that!?

Quote Originally Posted by EDX2308 View Post
    There have been major issues. They all get deleted before people fully get to read what happened.
    I've bought a lot over the last few years.. Did not empress 2 days ago.. Rifle on SALE, when I went to purchase online, however regular price .. non sale price.. filled in.. Called office and mentioned , they said they would not do anything.. I mentioned they should at least honor the posted price, then make appropriate changes.. call it bait an switch or false advertising, as this is a popular piece at the moment.. again would not even meet half way.. too bad, as i've spent 1000's over the years for ammo, accessories and fire arms... not impressed they would not even consider a bit of a break, due to their error...

I ordered with them for the first time yesterday, item processed and tracking number sent for UPS. Can't really complain with that!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FannyBayR1 View Post
    I ordered with them for the first time yesterday, item processed and tracking number sent for UPS. Can't really complain with that!!
    You got the tracking number, but has it started moving yet? If it's not in stock (even when they say it is), it may not move for a few weeks or more until they get it in from their distributor.

It depends what you're ordering, if you can afford to wait then it should be fine. If you're looking to buy anything that was missed with the first waive of bans I wouldn't.

When I ordered in early march it took nearly a month.

Hit and miss, are you lucky ?
    ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO COMPROMISE

Just got my order delivered today. Way faster than i thought!

They are good.
    I had really good deal with em