Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

CGN Regular
    No issues, CS has really improved this year

Nothing shady experienced, Although i do have to explore their dual pricing which some might consider unfair
    Rumour is there’s “Wechat/Chinese” pricing and then pricing for everyone else

I ordered one thing from this site so far. service was fairly prompt. The only thing I didn't like in the experience was with the shipping arrangements. I live rural so PO Box is only option really. Their site doesn't give you the option to use your pO box. I had to wait for an email stating to use a Po box I have to pay more in shipping.. so I had already paid the $20 for canpar an then had to pay an additional $20 for Canada Post. So to me that's just stupid . Anywhere else will just ship to your Po box an you just pay the Canada Post fee. All in all after that BS was settled I received my goods in a timely manner..(3-5days) Would I use them again... If there was an item I wanted at a better price than the competition sure. Normal rate item definitely not.
    Veteran

I never ordered online, but I was at the shop several times because I live nearby. Only positive experience so far..

It's a busy store, lots of good sales so high stock turnover so restocking happens a lot and of course backorders. Been to the storefront and bought online about 10 times.

Tenda has the cheapest ammo that I've found in Ontario.

CGN Regular
    Absolutely worth shopping here ... And there are many other great vendors here too... But I guess I have more patience than most

BANNED
    I ordered a week ago and have heard nothing. No replies to my email, no change in my order status. I just figured it was typical holiday back-log.

Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    No issues, CS has really improved this year

Nothing shady experienced, Although i do have to explore their dual pricing which some might consider unfair
    Rumour is there’s “Wechat/Chinese” pricing and then pricing for everyone else
    Rushed to open the app I haven't in years... What account am I looking for? I've heard some of the LGS are Chinese owned but operated by local enthusiasts or business people including some site sponsors, so offering exclusive offers, similar to cgn, but over a better platform, I don't think that's slim shady.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Garand's Avatar
    I ordered online from them about 6 weeks ago and was very happy with their service, the only slow part of the deal was delivery by Canada Post, and because of covid I'll cut them some slack.
    Real soldiers are old-fashioned people who still believe in honour, and that is the most attractive thing about them. -Gwynne Dyer

Boss Spearman in Open Range : " I always liked a gun with a little heft to it".

No problems with Tenda. If it take two weeks - it take two weeks. If it take 3 - so what ?

Each time somebody send an email, it take the time of a person to answer - time that will be better spent, getting orders out the door.

Stop being a bunch of babies...I want my stuff..I want my stuff..were - were is it ? When wiil I get it ? Tell me ..tell me.
    Last edited by Janeau; 12-08-2020 at 01:15 PM.