Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232425262728293031323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    See the thing is, a lot of the time they DON’T have the product. They add stuff to their inventory before they even receive it, in some cases a week before.
    That makes sense... but it is not a nice thing to do.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    Is it really worth shopping at Burger King? Well, it depends. Some people like it and some don't. I personally never had to ask anyone else. I make decisions on where I shop on my own.
    That's the entire point of this thread. As a customer, I'm glad I read the whole thing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JD2000 View Post
    That makes sense... but it is not a nice thing to do.....
    Just one of their many shady business practices. And before anyone accuses me of making this up, here’s what the situation was.

A good friend ordered some primers and another item. The item was listed as in stock but actually wasn’t. They didn’t ship the primers which were in stock by themselves, and didn’t even set them aside so now when the item was back in stock he had to wait on the primers which sold out. Finally, about 5 months later they show as back in stock and he calls to make sure they ship out the order, and they tell him that they don’t actually have them yet but will in a week. Sure enough a week later the order ships.

But according to some on here exposing their BS just means I’m a Tenda hater because they’ve never had an issue.

After reading mixed reviews about them - I ordered some 17 hmr ammo - not sure why they would give me a tracking number right away - but only to find out a day or two later that UPS did not receive the item to ship - glad to say the item arrived yesterday (as ordered) in short - YES I will be ordering from them in the future if I am unable to drive there to purchase in store - all in all it was a good experience - thank you Tenda

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Still waiting for my primers to ship. 5 days now
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by StansfieldMcElroy View Post
    Great shop, times are crazy, have patience
    That's no excuse if you can't handle the heat in the kitchen get the hell out !

Let’s see, placed an order for a restricted handgun late on Saturday 5 Dec. Transfer was submitted to the NS CFO on the seventh, approved on the ninth, and shipped on the tenth. So I would have to say yes. Thanks Tenda!

It’s sad to see people wanting the best deal for the least money and then not have the patience to wait for what they wanted. If you think you’re the only person looking for those deals you are delusional. If you think you deserve front of the line service but don’t get it you’re mad. If you can’t wait for shipping from a super busy vendor or in confusing shipping times you really should shop locally, pay a bit more and have your items in your hot little hands and be happy! You got what you wanted and supported a local business. If you can’t afford financially, mentally or time sensitive to order online you should call, speak with someone in person and arrange for and pay for priority shipping. Adding on a few more bits or bobs to get free shipping. You’re risking to have your order move down the line for everything to be in stock! Sometimes things go flawlessly but other times there are a few bumps along the way! That’s life, people need to decide what they can afford in many more terms than just cost!!

CGN Regular
    This is a BS post. I order from Tenda. They are my go to guys. They always come through and have the best pricing. In the last few months I ordered 20,000 primers and 25,000 9mm bullets. Free shipping to BC, the local budget supplies can't match it. All my experiences with Tenda were 5 star, I highly recommend them.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BenchrestJohn View Post
    This is a BS post. I order from Tenda. They are my go to guys. They always come through and have the best pricing. In the last few months I ordered 20,000 primers and 25,000 9mm bullets. Free shipping to BC, the local budget supplies can't match it. All my experiences with Tenda were 5 star, I highly recommend them.
    Totally agree. I have spent thousands of dollars at Tenda over the past 4 +/- years and never a single issue.

When I’m in need or want of a firearm related item, I usually start at Tenda.