Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35454748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

Purchased multiple times from tenda. All orders arrived within a week. Free shipping too even for ammo. And I am in Nova Scotia!

Why does this thread even exist. Tenda is A+++++

Quote Originally Posted by Mesayat View Post
    More importantly who made it a “Sticky” WTF????
    ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING
    MOST OF MY MONEY I SPENT ON WOMEN AND GUNS - THE REST I JUST WASTED!

Free advertising maybe.

One of the better local dealers in the GTA. With surging online orders, expect reasonable delays as with every online store. Issues can be resolved by a phone call or a follow-up email.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesayat View Post
    They get an F from me...

My 2 cents for what it is worth....I was to be honest, a lil reluctant to place an orders with Tenda, after reading most of this thread as I had only bought 1 time from them before when I got some speed loaders.
    I saw they had a Pistol I wanted (CZ Kricket .22) at a decent price, lower then the competitors and with the free shipping, it seemed to good to pass up. MY experience was very positive, with all my emails answered promptly.....when my fat fingers made a mistake by typing a 6 instead of a 5 in my R-PAL number, a note was left on my order form as well as an email sent to inform me of the error. I phoned them back with the correct number, my call being answered right away and it was fixed. I got an email the next morning saying the transfer had been approved and the gun and ammo I also bought was shipped.
    AT the same time I had ordered a Champion Wheely Bird 2.0 from Amazon.Ca that was sold by and in stock by them.....after over 2 weeks when they had failed to ship it I canceled that order and bought it from Tenda instead...It was shipped out the next day as well. All items shipped to Alberta got here surprisingly fast taking only 3 days. I have since ordered another bunch of ammo from them and it was shipped out by the next day but is still in transit.
    The items I did get all arrived in perfect shape, all my emails got answered quickly, and my phone calls answered.
    So I will say I am completely satisfied with my Transactions with Tenda thus far and have nothing bad to say about them.

Jim
    Last edited by Halfton; 05-23-2021 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Spelling
    "I am the midnight watchman down at Miller's Tool and Die.
    And I watch the metal rusting, and I watch the time go by."

I WILL NOT COMPLY!!
    WEXIT

I dunno. I love this store. Prices good customer service has always been good to me ☺️

The biggest problems that businesses face these days are all the Karens that can’t stand any inconvenience. I’m not saying that Tenda has inconvenienced anyone, because they are great for me.
    Last edited by Shootin'Shaner; 05-23-2021 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Spelling

Never had an issue with Tenda A+++

If you hear about delays with shipping firearms, it could be the transfer for restricted takes a bit longer (not up to them). Other than that I think is approx 24-48hrs the by the time you get notification of your item being shipped.