Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 445456575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCorp View Post
    I ordered a case of 9mm ammo yesterday, around 10 am Bc time, so around 1 PM ON time, saw the free shipping option for over 300$ and was thinking “hmm that seems too good to be true, they will either call me to ask for more money ( the exact case with another cgn dealer last week on a ammo order with “25$ ammo shipping”) or this will just take forever”

By the time I got off work the same day, I already had emails with UPS tracking number and order has been shipped.

Normally I call this good service, but holy $$&&, my industry ( banking ) and every employer I have spoken to in the various industry that banks with me is so short staffed it’s not even funny, and Tenda can still do same day shipping with bulk ammo for free ?!?? HOLY $@!? Good for you, keep up the good work, let the haters hate, your actions will propel your business forward
    Just be aware when they send you rapid tracking info and state your order has shipped this does not necessarily corelate to reality. I have had similar emails from Tenda only to be ultimately followed up a week later telling me they don't actually have stock of ordered item and obviously the order never shipped.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by apu View Post
    Just be aware when they send you rapid tracking info and state your order has shipped this does not necessarily corelate to reality. I have had similar emails from Tenda only to be ultimately followed up a week later telling me they don't actually have stock of ordered item and obviously the order never shipped.
    I've never had any issues with Tenda shipping, ammo, firearms or bits and bobs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    My orders are always on time. Maybe its your hair color lol
    Don't miss... I won't...

Tenda is hit or miss at best and intentionally malicious at worst. They ignore all calls for customer service until they're called out on here for everyone else to see. They constantly sell things and claim they are shipped when the item isn't even in stock, and they really like to kill threads like this without any explanation to hide their shady dealings.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    I'm local enough that I was able to make two in person visits in as many weeks. Great selection to peruse while they grab the order and fast friendly service. These are the guys I went to after Rangeview demanded PAL and Driver's Licence be photographed for an online order. Too bad Rangeview keeps that policy because Tenda has benefitted from two shotgun purchases by me directly because of it!
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apu View Post
    This has happened frequently to people in my club.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TargetAcquired's Avatar
    Am not a regular Tenda customer but they had some reloading stuff I wanted in stock, took it as an opportunity to add other items including live ammo. Had to be shipped in separate boxes, it was all shipped and arrived in great time. You don't make a yardstick on a single occurence but I'd certainly shop there again.
    One thing I would note, my order was essentially e-commerce but really you just send them an order form and you're supposed to chase it with an EMT that notes the order number. Everything works exactly as it should and I received my entire order in great time. That said they never confirmed anything along the way, they have auto deposits so after I sent the money I just essentially twiddled my thumbs until the delivery came - I didn't receive a confirmation that the payment was received or that the order was processed.
    I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    I'm local enough that I was able to make two in person visits in as many weeks. Great selection to peruse while they grab the order and fast friendly service. These are the guys I went to after Rangeview demanded PAL and Driver's Licence be photographed for an online order. Too bad Rangeview keeps that policy because Tenda has benefitted from two shotgun purchases by me directly because of it!
    Yup, and what I don't like about that other vendor is that they are refusing to address their policy despite multiple people asking about it in their forum - they just resort to deleting those threads.

As a result, I am very happy to continue giving Tenda my business. I drop in there at least twice a week. Bought a Savage Axis 2 Precision last week - best price anywhere...
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

I made my first on-line purchase from Tenda last week.

I ordered the stuff, the order was confirmed, then the courier guy brought it to me 3 days later.

I am not sure what the fuss is about.

I am happy with the pricing and service from this shop. It is too far for me to think of it as my LGS, but I figured that I should spread the cheer around.

“Somewhere out there, right now, someone is practicing. And when you meet him, he will win." Unknown

CGN frequent flyer
    LOL, I've never shopped at Tenda, but I always enjoy seeing this thread bubble around the top of all threads. They must be pretty happy with the exposure, not what teh OP intended I'm sure.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.