Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2636383940414243444546474849505152535456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

Bought a Dan Wesson 1911 from them a week ago Sunday, It was delivered this afternoon. So from Ontario to Alberta with the restricted transfer bs in just over a week without a single issue. Id definitely buy from Tenda again.

Ordered many times from Tenda. Sometimes a bit slow, sometimes not. Had one issues resolved with a single email.

Ordered primers and projectiles last week, they showed up today.

The price and shipping included makes it worth my while.
    Whatever

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just ordered a bunch. Excellent prices, cheap shipping and I am happy with my purchase. Their phone system is a bit funny but both my calls and emails were replied in a timely manner.

Uber Super GunNutz
    A friend of mine ordered a Sig pistol early December. It was in stock, he paid in full, etc. They replied, saying once the transfer was approved it would ship out. Fast forward 6 weeks, they are still saying, waiting for transfer. Friend calls the CFP. Transfer had been approved on December 8, and sent back to Tenda. They simply sat on it, chose to do nothing, and chose to outright lie to their customer. For SIX weeks.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    What is a flex address and what were they supposed to send there?
    Interesting. What is a flex address?

Yes !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

They have some unbelievable deals right now on 5.56/.223 going on this morning. Green tip in 500 bulk sold out quick this morning if you were lucky enough to grab some they might have some 20 round boxes left? PCM gold in 500 bulk sold out earlier but a bunch(25,000?)came back up on the website about 25minutes ago and was sold out in less then 5 mins. Haha.

Yes it’s worth shopping there, cheaper price + free shipping. Just have to sit on your hands for it to arrive sometimes because they sell such volume.

Does anyone’s else find it weird that one minute they are out of stock and the next more is loaded up on the website? Not complaining, if anything it makes things alittle more sporting.

You live in Ajax which is a fifteen minute drive from Tenda, shop in person they are very helpful.

Huh they seem to have lots of stock now? Wonder if this qualifies for free shipping