Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3343454647484950515253545556575859606163 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

Quote Originally Posted by Lenin View Post
    What other store gets so much attention/complaints on here? Is there some other reason that folks here don't like this store?
    I mean...I read the comments and it seems some people have legit problems. I have never had any, so I guess I would say people can vote with their dollars. The constant kvetching is odd, but whatever floats your boat. Their prices are good, and I've had good success. Of course, when problems develop with any vendor, I don't try to shout and scream about how they're worse than Hitler. I find most problems can be resolved amicably. And if not, then they aren't on my list of vendors any more. I find most businesses work on the principle it's cheaper to keep an existing customer than to find a new one. Also, it's impossible to please everyone. Since they seem to be doing a lot of business, whatever their model is seems to work on a practical basis.

Yes. If you watch their sales you can save hundreds on a gun compared to the next best price.

CGN Regular
    What other store gets so much attention/complaints on here? Is there some other reason that folks here don't like this store?
    I think it's like M+M that will always get hate because some kooks feel they were exploited over the pre-order price change. So any thread about them will have people popping up to state how horrible they are.

Some people are just obsessed. I have ordered from Tenda several times and I live out in the Prairies, only delay I've had is over delivery times which does not relate to them. The center in Mississauga had a Covid outbreak and they had to reroute shipments to Montreal.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Omg, what is with all these tenda threads and the worst part is that people keep feeding into them with the same repetitive stuff over and over again. Lots of stores price match. Go to your local gun store that price matches, show them tendas price and omg problem potentially solved. Ffs this is ridiculous.

Looking for a good hotdog stand in the Tenda area, any suggestions??? Wasn’t sure whether to post here or on one of the many other active tenda threads. Thanks in advance.

I bought a rifle from them recently (CZ557 in 8x57--rare chambering). Best price around and it arrived unscathed. What's more to say? They are a good retailer with a huge product line (biggest store around). Even if I had an issue, it wouldn't change my mind about them as I have had issues with EVERY retailer at some point since 2010. Shipping is never perfect, there are lemons in every product line, and service is never perfect no matter where you go. You want utopia? Open your own gun store and we'll see how well you do.
    "People not only don't know what's happening to them, they don't even know that they don't know." Noam Chomsky

Been there twice before the lockdown and i was well taken care of, for sure will be back in the future. IMO, some customers are indeed pain in the ass to deal with, it requires lot of patience and commitment for their customer service to handle those on daily base.

It's owned by a Chinese dude. There was a video that was shown to most of the other vendors on here at the dinner for TACCOM slandering the owner and the store. That pretty much sealed that for me as the root problem. That and they usually have the cheapest prices for most things, which naturally attracts people, some of which feel the need to raise anecdotal problems or defend the store.

Venture out into the political or other sub forums on here and you'll be see what I mean.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    It's owned by a Chinese dude. There was a video that was shown to most of the other vendors on here at the dinner for TACCOM slandering the owner and the store. That pretty much sealed that for me as the root problem. That and they usually have the cheapest prices for most things, which naturally attracts people, some of which feel the need to raise anecdotal problems or defend the store.

Venture out into the political or other sub forums on here and you'll be see what I mean.
    I'm not going into the tinfoil hat forums to follow your clues. What will I see? Never end a narrative with "You'll see."

Don't worry, go plinking, be happy!!