Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3242444546474849505152535455565758596062 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

I just ordered from Tenda for the first time. No concerns, no extra shipping charges either(it was a small item though)
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention which has been praised and denounced... Served hero and villain alike... And carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

Quote Originally Posted by Buggle View Post
    There's passionate. And then there's $800 for a toy that you stick on your desk passionate. I can try not to judge, but... that's just crazy.
    There are CGN'rs who spend 4 digits on DEWATS that you just stick on your wall. To each their own.
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention which has been praised and denounced... Served hero and villain alike... And carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

I only have good things to say about dealing with them.🤟🏽

CGN Regular
    My Tenda experiences have been overwhelmingly positive

There's passionate. And then there's $800 for a toy that you stick on your desk passionate. I can try not to judge, but... that's just crazy.
    Depends on who the audience is. People who don't collect hockey cards may think paying $2600 for a Connor McDavid Beckett graded slabbed hockey card is a waste of money. Thousands of collectors will argue otherwise. There are hockey cards that sell for tens of thousands of dollars and there is an audience. One can argue the hockey card just sits there and does nothing. Or collector comic books, stamps, art, etc. Some people spend $20,000 on a pair of custom Nike sneakers that they never wear but display as a show piece. Same for baseballs, antique books, toys, etc. Just because one person doesn't find the value in holding an object doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

On the lighter side, Tenda just released an $800 Chinese bobblehead!
    http://www.gotenda.com/product/cnm-h...helmet-ah2088/

Is there actually a customer for this lol?
    Actually, not a Bobble-head but a full sized helmet and display.
    But that would be a very cool bobble-head idea. For $20 or less of course. :-)
    Ooh, a whole series of various countries historic helmet bobble-heads.

Here's my experience in the GTA Area from stores, rated best to not the best based on service, attitude, speed of delivery/order processing/speed of pickup at curbside:
    :
    1) Gagnon Sports
    2) FOC
    3) Bullseye
    4) G4C
    5) Al Flaherty
    6) Tenda (always last)
    UT INCEPIT FIDELIS SIC PERMANET / Loyal She Began, Loyal She Remains

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Delete

Quote Originally Posted by m900mwk View Post
    Here's my experience in the GTA Area from stores, rated best to not the best based on service, attitude, speed of delivery/order processing/speed of pickup at curbside:
    :
    1) Gagnon Sports
    2) FOC
    3) Bullseye
    4) G4C
    5) Al Flaherty
    6) Tenda (always last)
    Everyone is going to have a different opinion and ranking of the stores, based on their experience. The fact that the poster indicates Tenda will always be last shows some subjective bias here. Even some posters here have indicated that they contacted Tenda (rather than just complain about it) and worked out the issues. I think the people who vilify Tenda will always do so, irrespective of counter-opinion and experience from others (why they do this is beyond the scope of this post, but I have my hypotheses). I am by no means a Tenda apologist and for me, Tenda is not on the top of my list, but it's not on the bottom either. With the lockdown I have now tried ordering from their website for pickup and everything went fine with curbside, just like the experience I had when I shopped local.

Keep in mind people's experiences will also be affected by the way they interact with the store. If they go in already with a negative opinion, everything they perceive as a problem will be magnified. Everyone has probably seen the yelling, rude customer at different retail stores or establishments, at amusement parks, at movie theatres, restaurants, etc. Some people just have their mind made up before hand. Some people just are never happy with anything and are perpetual complainers. They can choose not to shop there, but that isn't enough - they need to slag the people who continue to show there and have different experiences. Makes me wonder if there is more to it than just customer service, etc.

One thing that isn't mentioned in the above list is price. Yes, service is great, order processing is great, but a lot of people's main consideration is price, and they will relegate the other aspects lower in the list or accept a tradeoff of speed of processing in favour of price. It would be great to have both great price and great service, of course. Some stores have a massive selection and a big storefront, and as such, their prices may reflect that. Everyone's preferences are different. Some favour closer geographical presence. Others like the after-sale support. There are many factors that lead one to their view of the store.

I have a neutral opinion here - I haven't ordered from Tenda for something mailed to me so I can't comment on this aspect and very well, they may have logistical issues with their shipping / supply chain, etc. I don't know. I have been in store and now order online and pickup and there have been no issues.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

What other store gets so much attention/complaints on here? Is there some other reason that folks here don't like this store?