Mayflower APC -Assault Plate Carrier- in stock!

For those of us that have no clue how to size these, if I'm 6'1" tall, wear size xl shirts, and have a bit of a gut, what size do i need?

It depends on a few factor. First your plate size. Mesure the distance between your nipples first, it will give you how large your plate should be. If it goes to 10'', the S/M sized carrier will do fine. Over that, you'll need a L/XL model. As for the cummerbund, you can refer to this chart:
apc20sizing20chart.jpg

Last edited:
I already have one of these APC's, and I have to say it's robust as all hell - the issue I find, and maybe SD can comment? Is trying to find the buckle on chest rig panels? Almost impossible to find a supplier with Mayflower accessories... no, not the mag inserts - the Swift-Clip placards they're called...

https://www.velsyst.com/collections/swiftclip-placards

Here's another link to the goods: https://redbeardtactical.home.blog/2019/10/25/review-mayflower-rc-uw-gen-iv-placard/

Cheers

We do offer the MOLLE placard and the triple 5.56 placard. If you're looking to get something in particular from Velocity Systems just send is an email to info@sdtac.ca and we'll be happy to get it for you.

Can someone here explain to me the laws about bodyarmour in bc? I thought all.you needed was a pal to purchase and own it? I found something about needing a permit from.the registrar? If so is this easy to.obtain? Any info would be much.appreciated

So.does anyone have any experience with this? Luckily the government needs to regulate the fact that we can wear something that could save your life lol

My understanding is that in BC and AB as well as a couple others your Pal functions as the permit.

(2)For the purposes of section 2 (3) (c) of the Act, section 2 (2) of the Act does not apply to a person for the period during which the person
is an individual who holds a valid licence issued under the Firearms Act (Canada) authorizing the individual to acquire or possess a firearm.

Thats from the BC site

I would like to add that something the APC includes not advertised. The standard cummerbund where the inside of the cummerbund contacts your body, on both sides, has 3 elasticized pouches that can fit in a magazine or whatever similarly designed to the blueforcegear ten speed pouches.

Back
Top Bottom