Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mayflower APC -Assault Plate Carrier- in stock!

Quote Originally Posted by MotorwayRacer View Post
    So.does anyone have any experience with this? Luckily the government needs to regulate the fact that we can wear something that could save your life lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by S-357 View Post
    So.does anyone have any experience with this? Luckily the government needs to regulate the fact that we can wear something that could save your life lol
    My understanding is that in BC and AB as well as a couple others your Pal functions as the permit.

(2)For the purposes of section 2 (3) (c) of the Act, section 2 (2) of the Act does not apply to a person for the period during which the person
    is an individual who holds a valid licence issued under the Firearms Act (Canada) authorizing the individual to acquire or possess a firearm.

Thats from the BC site
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

I would like to add that something the APC includes not advertised. The standard cummerbund where the inside of the cummerbund contacts your body, on both sides, has 3 elasticized pouches that can fit in a magazine or whatever similarly designed to the blueforcegear ten speed pouches.

Ranger Green APC restocked.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234