Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mayflower APC -Assault Plate Carrier- in stock!

Mayflower APC -Assault Plate Carrier- in stock!

LIKE THE TITLE SAYS! RANGER GREEN, BLACK, COYOTE AND MULTICAM WITH CBN3 IN STOCK.

CLIC ON IMAGE FOR LINK TO THE WEBSITE
    Last edited by SDTAC; 05-03-2021 at 08:24 AM.

It seems you only have medium and large cummerbunds tho...

Medium is for people with 40 - 50 inch waists...Large is for people that eat 15 cheeseburgers a day.

Small is for people that you know...are more realistic and will be using these...to use them with 32-44 inch waists. Will you be getting anything with non American arm chair warrior sizing? ;p

There are large frame monsters that easily sport the M since we were crossbred with giants and gorillas... not everyone is small and wiry.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

The Size small cummerbund is only good for size small or maybe the low end of medium wearing combat shirt only and no side plates. A size small person will need a M cummerbund to wear side plates or mid layer under armour.

I will say if you are a thick medium or low end large you want to go for a size M cummerbund if you are wearing combat shirt only.

But a S/M carrier with a L cummerbund will probably be needed if you are a solid /upper end size M intending to wear a mid layer under you armour or that you are loading up with side plates.

Or you have a beer gut sicking out.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Great points, forgot about side plates.... only other thing is see is this

"The APC comes with the option of the Low-Profile Elastic Cummerbund (CBN1) (No Plate Pocket) and the Standard Molle, Plate Pocket Cummerbund (CBN3). The Standard Molle, Plate Pocket Cummerbund (CBN3) is designed to accept 6"x 6" hard armor plates or side soft armor inserts."

Does that mean the APC comes with BOTH, or are we getting one or the other, since there is no option to pick which type cummberbund we get other than m/l sizing.

Waiting on a refund from Hero to go through, so I can grab this before they are gone again.

Small/Medium accomodate for the size of the plate you want to put in it (ie: medium = 10x12) We carry them with different size cummerbund because they are the most common plate size we sell. Also, there's lot of ajustement possible with the cummerbund. But if someone requires a specific size or color for that matter, it will be our pleasure to order one for him.
    Last edited by SDTAC; 05-27-2020 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daishi View Post
    It seems you only have medium and large cummerbunds tho...

Medium is for people with 40 - 50 inch waists...Large is for people that eat 15 cheeseburgers a day.

Small is for people that you know...are more realistic and will be using these...to use them with 32-44 inch waists. Will you be getting anything with non American arm chair warrior sizing? ;p
    For sure! Send us an email with the specific you're looking for at info@sdtac.ca and we'll order it right away.

Great points, forgot about side plates.... only other thing is see is this

"The APC comes with the option of the Low-Profile Elastic Cummerbund (CBN1) (No Plate Pocket) and the Standard Molle, Plate Pocket Cummerbund (CBN3). The Standard Molle, Plate Pocket Cummerbund (CBN3) is designed to accept 6"x 6" hard armor plates or side soft armor inserts."

Does that mean the APC comes with BOTH, or are we getting one or the other, since there is no option to pick which type cummberbund we get other than m/l sizing.

Waiting on a refund from Hero to go through, so I can grab this before they are gone again.
    They come with the CBN3 cummerbund. We carry the CBN3 as they are the most requested. We can have the CBN1 on special order if you want one.

I'm just wondering, I know I want a ranger green S/M carrier with the CBN3 cummerbund.... but my waist is 36 and navel is 39...will the medium cummerbund be to large? I do intend to run some steel lvl 4 ar500 side plates once any company, anywhere in Canada actually makes some, lol.

Just stuck waiting on a shady store to refund my money like they said they would so I can buy this and have a new home for my plates.

CGN Regular
    I'm just wondering, I know I want a ranger green S/M carrier with the CBN3 cummerbund.... but my waist is 36 and navel is 39...will the medium cummerbund be to large? I do intend to run some steel lvl 4 ar500 side plates once any company, anywhere in Canada actually makes some, lol.

Just stuck waiting on a shady store to refund my money like they said they would so I can buy this and have a new home for my plates.
    it will not be too large

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast